Do you do the Omad Diet with no restriction?

I do kind of a variation of food restriction, sort of like carb-cycling. When I eat low carb, which is what I mostly do, then it really curbs hunger cravings that are caused by sugar/carbs. However, even if I am not physically hungry, I don’t like eliminating whole groups of food from my diet permanently.
In the summer, we have all of the fresh fruit and veggies, and I want to enjoy some of these, even though they are high in carbs.
With the carb-cycling, I have most days that are low carb OMAD, and then I will have days that are higher carb, but low calorie days.
Meat and salads are low carb, but usually proteins and fats add calories, whereas you can eat a whole pineapple, and be satisfied, but still not have eaten a lot of calories. As long as I am doing this during the day, by the time I go to bed, my body can have burned all of the calories from the pineapple, and be back to burning fat before morning, so I still have some autophagy during the night.

I am still trying to balance what I can and can’t eat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Worst diet you did before starting OMAD? General Discussion 1
Devin77 Carnivore diet and OMAD General Discussion 4
O Longest you've done the OMAD Diet? General Discussion 3
B New to OMAD Diet General Discussion 1
Jimmy Swartz 10 Common Mistakes On The Omad Diet (What To Do Instead) Omaddiet.com articles 1
A How many sleeping hours does one need on OMAD diet ? General Discussion 1
Jimmy Swartz 15 Potential Side Effects Of The Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 1
Autumn_Rose Well, here I go! Day 3~on the omad diet General Discussion 6
P back and starting omad diet again General Discussion 10
K Am I doing this OMAD diet right? General Discussion 3
B Diet soda on the omad diet? Does it ruin it? General Discussion 5
T Starting off slow on the omad diet General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Artificial Sweeteners on the Omad Diet – Should You Use Them? Omaddiet.com articles 1
P Counting Calories on the omad diet? General Discussion 6
Athena1284 Holding yourself accountable on the omad diet General Discussion 7
Happyflowerlady The importance of chlorophyll in our omad diet. General Discussion 2
Jimmy Swartz FREE Omad Diet Checklist! General Discussion 3
Jimmy Swartz Top 15 Ways To Manage Your Omad Diet During The Holidays Omaddiet.com articles 9
Jimmy Swartz Holiday Printed Omad Diet Book Special Offer Rules & Announcements 0
A What are the health benefits and risk using OMAD diet? General Discussion 8
Alymae How do you deal with holidays on the omad diet? General Discussion 24
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet Electrolytes - Symptoms, Side Effects & Treatment Omaddiet.com articles 5
C OMAD DIET RECIPE General Discussion 0
M How to motivate yourself on the omad diet? General Discussion 24
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Is OMAD A Diet For The Poor? Omaddiet.com articles 10
Jimmy Swartz Water on the Omad Diet - Importance, Benefits & FAQ Omaddiet.com articles 17
mark86 Jumping rope every day plus OMAD diet Exercise & Training 7
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet In the News: NIA study links fasting to longevity General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Plant-Based Omad Diet – Complete Guide to Getting Started Omaddiet.com articles 1
Kakashi2020 What kind of meat works best in a keto OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Should You Tell Others About The Omad Diet? Omaddiet.com articles 24
Simagin88 Longest cases of adherence to the OMAD diet? General Discussion 4
Cyrus_W OMAD Diet Issues and Trends in 2018 Omaddiet.com articles 8
Corzhens No meat diet for OMAD General Discussion 1
mark86 From the Pacific Island to OMAD diet General Discussion 8
huggypillows What the current condition of your OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Liquids On The Omad Diet - What Can You Drink? Liquids 32
Jimmy Swartz 10 Helpful Tools To Use When Starting Your Omad Diet General Discussion 8
Jimmy Swartz Green Tea - Why It Is Beneficial While On The Omad Diet Liquids 23
Jimmy Swartz Plant-Based Omad Diet - Complete Guide to Getting Started General Discussion 5
Jimmy Swartz Omad Vegan Diet - How to Eat A One Meal A Day Vegan Diet General Discussion 6
R Do you have cheat days on the omad diet? General Discussion 16
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet Recipe Book General Discussion 0
G The Most Helpful "Thing" for the OMAD Diet... General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Omad Vegan Diet - How to Eat Vegan One Meal a Day Omaddiet.com articles 6
Jimmy Swartz Cheat Days On The Omad Diet - Should You Do Them? Omaddiet.com articles 20
Jimmy Swartz Why Counting Calories Isn't Necessary On The Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 15
Jimmy Swartz 10 Helpful Tools To Use On Your Omad Diet Journey Omaddiet.com articles 7
Jimmy Swartz Green Tea How & Why it's beneficial for the Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 30
mark p Omad Diet Maintenance Mode General Discussion 18