Dieting on seafood

The fruits and vegetables diet is quite common but this is the first time that I’ve heard of a seafood diet. My niece who is diabetic and needed to cut down on her weight is on a seafood diet. She said that she cannot do OMAD because of her blood sugar that couldn’t go low otherwise it will be a disaster for her. With the seafood diet, it is mostly fish, cuttlefish, clams, oysters crabs, etc. The cooking is broiled or steamed depending on the dish. What’s good in the seafood diet is the vitamins that you get and the weight gain is practically zero or even negative. However, seafood diet is not good for the pocket because it is expensive.

I agree. Just the mention of seafood diet, the first thing that came to my mind is that it's expensive. Although there are seafoods which are fairly cheap but most I would say are pricey. I haven't heard of the seafood diet because what we commonly know is it can shoot up our blood pressure. But who can say no to seafoods? They are really mouthwatering.

Seafood diet never come across this before but it sounds good,I wish these seafoods aren't expensive here wouldn't mind trying it out for a period but crabs and oysters here aren't for the poor at all.in fact eating just seafood here alone for 2 weeks will leave a very big hole here in ones pocket. All the same if it works and people can afford then its fine.

Seafood diet is good and it doesn't have to be expensive, there are quite a number of diet services which offer good deals for seafood diet, along with pescatarians.

I can see how it could be effective, although unfortunately for me I am not a fan of seafood so I really can't substitute my normal meals for it. Although I do like canned tuna and I could probably eat that everyday for a while before getting really sick of it, but that's about it. I think vegetables are still the best way to go and thankfully I'm into that so if ever I'm needing to substitute my current meals with another type I'd probably just go vegetarian or close to it instead.

Interesting! I hadn’t heard of this kind of diet, but loads of seafoods are very beneficial health wise - lots of omega 3 fatty acids! I personally love salmon, and that’s my seafood of choice for meals!

The fact is that not everyone can keep the seafood diet, your friend is lucky because this diet is easy and has a variety from what to choose what to eat.