Diet for Newbies

Since I am a newbie in fitness world, I wanted to learn some of the diet tips and exercises for me to burn some calories and fats in my entire body. I recently read some articles which they are saying that I need to take a morning workout before breakfast for better training. Is this will help me for my training fitness? Thanks, Cheers!

Either morning or afternoon workout will help achieve your goal as long as you are consistent and determined. Personally, I prefer to exercise in the afternoon because in the morning, I feel sleepy always after exercising a few hours later and I am working in an office so it is a big no-no for me. But it depends on you if what time of the day is more convenient.

Either morning or afternoon workout will help achieve your goal as long as you are consistent and determined. Personally, I prefer to exercise in the afternoon because in the morning, I feel sleepy always after exercising a few hours later and I am working in an office so it is a big no-no for me. But it depends on you if what time of the day is more convenient.
I think I should find time first to easily manage my training hours. I guess I will be more comfortable in morning workout since I’m not eating at that time yet. I guess it’s the best time to do my routine and exercises. Thanks for it!

I think I should find time first to easily manage my training hours. I guess I will be more comfortable in morning workout since I’m not eating at that time yet. I guess it’s the best time to do my routine and exercises. Thanks for it!
It will really depend on your convenience as long as you regulate also what you eat after. I noticed that some tend to eat more after exercises especially if they have empty stomach before doing it. I prefer to have light snacks like banana before exercising.

Personally, I love working out in the morning because after I workout my mindset for the entire day is "I should eat moderately or my workout will be for nothing." When I workout in the afternoon my mindset would be "It's okay for me to eat this because I'll burn this later on". That's just how I see things. I don't know what works best for you but I hope this helps.

Before starting diet and training, first you must have a clear mindset of what you really want to achieve. Start a diet plans. Do a schedule list of your training. Do it step by step. Don't do it in full time. Slowly until it becomes a hobby. After that you can say that your living in healthy lifestyle.

Body and mind conditioning is one of the best thing to do before you start a diet. Our body need to adopt the process of the diet, so we should avoid to force ourself to do a diet immediately. We need to make it using a step by step process. Before you start a diet you need to make sure that you have a healthy body and to achieve it, you need to condition and prepare it to adopt to any changes. Do exercise and have a self discipline to be successful.

You can start with a work out early in the morning or in your fasted state well,I love it this way and I feel good about it before taking the one meal daily.So you can create a routine like this and the most important thing is keeping at it for a better result.

We all have our favorite time for workouts. Some people prefer doing it in the morning while others fancy workouts in the night but personally I prefer working out early in the morning.

Morning periods offers me the serenity of mind to focus and workout well and it helps me get in a better shape to carry out my days plans.

Knock out soda completely. Keep fast food to a minimum. Stick to chicken, rice, fish and greens. Meal prep is your friend. There’s no secret unfortunately. Just spend less time sitting down and more time being active while eating better.

Do jogging, it suits almost anyone, despite the type of goals you wish to achieve. Whether if you want to burn belly fat as I did, or increase your stamina or leg muscles strength then jogging is for you.