Did you recommend OMAD to your friends?

I do. When we are talking about health tips I'm telling them that I'm doing OMAD. Sharing my experience with them is really a good topic.

I do recommend OMAD diet to all the people I know, friends or not. This diet helped me to eat healthily and lose weight, now I think is the best diet.

Well, I think it's hard for me to recommend this because I'm still on the process and not really consistent about this program, but I do suggest to read some articles and encourage them to join in our forum to know more about this diet.

Two of my close friends are already on this forum as a result of recommending Omad to them. It is all about taking out time to explain how everything works to them.

Well, I think it's hard for me to recommend this because I'm still on the process and not really consistent about this program, but I do suggest to read some articles and encourage them to join in our forum to know more about this diet.

You can do so when you are having a talk with them. One thing that I have noticed is that what really matters to people is the result we get from the things that we do and not necessarily how we got those things done.

I do recommend OMAD diet to all the people I know, friends or not. This diet helped me to eat healthily and lose weight, now I think is the best diet.

You are absolutely correct on the diet helping us to eat the right meals. One thing that I have discovered is that you can get things working better when you realize that Omad is one of the best we have when we talk about losing weight.

I had friends asking what I was doing before I even had to promote it because they could see my weight loss and I guess an overall demeanor change! I feel so much healthier, happier and more in control of my life now and I feel like people truly do notice that!

You can do so when you are having a talk with them. One thing that I have noticed is that what really matters to people is the result we get from the things that we do and not necessarily how we got those things done.
That's why we really need the strong motivation before under go in any diet program, and should has a lot of patience while doing this. We should work hard and disciplined our self to achieve our goal. We can't achieve the body we want in just an overnight workouts.

Not yet because there is not much visual evidence as of now. I think the only way I can really convince someone that what I'm doing is working is if I am able to show them physical results so I try as much as possible to keep quiet until I'm at that point where I can talk about it without sounding too much like I'm just guessing what the possible effects can be.

Yes i did, when you know something that is beneficial and effective it's wise to share it to people you dear just to help them. Knowledge sharing is very important specially when you want to help a person that goes through what you feel before.

I do this all the time when I'm asked about my weight loss regimen or when one asked why I see trim and fit, I don't hesitate to tell them about the wonders of OMAD. Some of my friends are trying them out already.

I don't really force it on them unless they ask for tips, but I mention it in conversations about how I got to lose so much weight.

Definitely! This is the only diet that worked well on me. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and will explain why and how to do OMAD. I think it will be more fun to share the same diet with my friends. We will strive to be fit and healthy together.

I recommend this to my family and friends. My parents are on it and I want to recommend it to my brother. To explain my context, I have been overweight for most of my life. I have tried a million diets and weight-loss supplements. I have lost weight and regained it back hard in a few months. OMAD is the only way of eating that I have found that is simple and that I can adopt to my lifestyle flawlessly. It's also relatively cheap. I don't have to find expensive foods, like on some diets.So I recommend this to anyone.

My niece has a daughter who is on the verge of obesity. I recommended OMAD to her although she said that she will consult the dietitian first because her daughter is a high school student and may be too young for OMAD. I haven’t heard from her yet. I have also recommended OMAD to one colleague because I admit that I need a moral supporter for dieting. If I will indulge in OMAD with a colleague then it will boost my morale and the encouragement can greatly help me in continuing the diet.