DAY 1 - WEEKLY UPDATE

HI everyone.

STARTING WEIGHT 231.4 lb.

I'm on day one and have been reading everyone's progress stories so I thought I would start my own.

I've a very busy lifestyle and work long hours with alot of traveling involved so I think this diet is the one for me.

I'm 35 year old, 6ft tall and overweight, I enjoy sport but I seem to enjoy food more.

I'm going to to stick with the diet as well as introducing exercise 3 times a week as I prepare for my new football season starting.

I will post weekly and hopefully you enjoy my progress.

Thanks

FEEDTHEGOAT

Last edited:
Best wishes! I too am hoping that by keeping busy I can make this work well!
Driving across TX last week kept my mind busy, well till the kids opened up a huge box of gold fish ;)

HI everyone.

STARTING WEIGHT 231.4 lb.

I'm on day one and have been reading everyone's progress stories so I thought I would start my own.

I've a very busy lifestyle and work long hours with alot of traveling involved so I think this diet is the one for me.

I'm 35 year old, 6ft tall and overweight, I enjoy sport but I seem to enjoy food more.

I'm going to to stick with the diet as well as introducing exercise 3 times a week as I prepare for my new football season starting.

I will post weekly and hopefully you enjoy my progress.

Thanks

FEEDTHEGOAT

How did OMAD work for you? I've just embarked on it. Hopefully you'll come back with some good news.