Crossfit while on OMAD safe?

For those who don't know what crossfit is, it's a high intensity workout program that involves weight lifting, plyometrics, gymnastics, running, and so much more. I haven't tried it myself, but hear it's one of the best workouts to get ripped. Thing is, I don't know how well it'd go on one meal a day. Do you think it's safe to do crossfit while on OMAD?

I have a feeling that in order to do crossfit, you will need to eat a lot of food, and that just won't work for me.

Crossfit isn't the right fit with OMAD as you will need a lot of food to fuel such a workout. I don't think one meal a day would cover what you would need. I suppose you could eat a ton of food during your one meal, but not sure how it would work out.

I personally would say it's not safe. In general crossfit can be dangerous in itself, as a lot of the workouts can cause injuries from what I heard. A friend of mine dislocated his arm doing a crossfit workout for example.

I'd say no as well, simply because it's a workout that requires you to ingest a lot more food/protein, and I don't think it would work out with OMAD. The workouts I've seen people do on crossfit are crazy tough. I don't know if true, but I also heard they work out for hours a day, sometimes 4 or more.