Coffee with milk and sugar

I've read that coffee is a recommended drink in OMAD. I would like to know if it's okay to put in some milk or creamer and sugar in it?

I'm not really a coffee person I settle more for green tea without any addictive like sugar or milk. Well,for coffee I think one can still take it without sugar or milk but if one should still have to then moderation should be the watch word.

Indeed coffee is good in OMAD diet but you should drink it without sugar, is ok if you will add a small quantity of milk but not sugar.

If coffee is recommended in OMAD, does it mean that I can drink coffee once in a while? I am not a coffee drinker, just asking. I drink coffee occasionally only and also when I lacked sleep the night before. But when I am into OMAD, I don't think coffee will be good for me because an empty stomach will act up with coffee. By the way, I don't drink black coffee, I always prefer coffee with cream or milk.

Whenever I drink my coffee brewed or my own mixture, I'd drink it black with little sugar. Brewed coffee really tastes better for me if taken black. But sometimes I'm tempted to put some creamer to it and the coffee tastes creamier and whole.

I drink once in a while now. Not unlike before I used to replace food with coffee. I think it's okay to put some milk and sugar to blend with coffee. Well, it's your choice. Sometimes I put honey instead of sugar in my coffee.

It will be good if it will have no sugar. It will be a different story if you add up creamer and sugar. It will made your diet ruin.

Yes
If coffee is recommended in OMAD, does it mean that I can drink coffee once in a while? I am not a coffee drinker, just asking. I drink coffee occasionally only and also when I lacked sleep the night before. But when I am into OMAD, I don't think coffee will be good for me because an empty stomach will act up with coffee. By the way, I don't drink black coffee, I always prefer coffee with cream or milk.

Coffee is recommended in OMAD kindly read the beverage guide. What's good with coffee is that drinking it makes your body feel full. That's why I drink 2 cups with just a bit of cream and sugar every morning, those 2 cups constitute my breakfast and helps me to survive with out the uneasiness of not taking any breakfast food or lunch.

It will be good if it will have no sugar. It will be a different story if you add up creamer and sugar. It will made your diet ruin.
I agree, i use honey as alternative for sugar. Its natural and has anti bacterial properties. Its also good for inflammation and help lower blood pressure.

I am not a coffee drinker but from what I know, black coffee is the best. It is best for us to take beverages with low or without sugar content. If you can't drink black coffee, then I suggest that you put sugar with moderation.

I drink coffe in the morning.Mostly one coffe is enough for me.I love to drink it with milk and sugar as well and I think it's acceptable.

I really don't like pure coffee so I always drink my coffee with milk. I like my coffee more creamy. I think milk without coffee is a bit bitter for my taste.

Well I've done 2 weeks of OMAD and lost 7 pounds. I couldn't have finished 2 weeks of OMAD if not for my daily dose of 3 cups of coffee with just a bit sugar and cream for some taste.

I agree, i use honey as alternative for sugar. Its natural and has anti bacterial properties. Its also good for inflammation and help lower blood pressure.
I never thought of that. Is really honey can be a replacement for sugar? Its sweetness does not hurt our diet? Nice information.

I never thought of that. Is really honey can be a replacement for sugar? Its sweetness does not hurt our diet? Nice information.

Honey is a natural sweetener which is packed with health benefits in my opinion it's the healthiest substitute for sugar. Although it has calories, you won't use that much of it so it's not really a concern.

Much like a lot of the specific dietary questions on this site, the answer to this is going to depend on what sort of caloric deficit you’re aiming for in your goal towards weight loss. The general guide for OMAD states that you don’t really have to count calories, but I personally feel that it’s still a necessary part of many diets. Adding milk and sugar to your coffee isn’t exactly going to add that many calories but depending on how many coffees you drink in a day, the calories can add up. Not to mention the fact that if you’re consuming calories during your fasting window, that kind of starts to negate the benefits of intermittent fasting.

I am really not a fan of coffee but I still drink only maybe once a month and when I do I add honey instead of granulated sugar. I tried adding milk and it just tastes okay for me but what I like whenever I drink coffee is only with honey because I like the aroma of the coffee and it doesn't change with honey.

Milk and sugar would stop your fasting window. I got used to drinking my coffee black and I love it that way now. It lets me actually enjoy the flavor of the coffee itself rather than just turning it into a sugary drink.

I'm a coffee drinker too. Caffeine shots are part of my day to boost up energy especially when I feel sleepy. The good thing is, it also fills my stomach that can suffice for my food intake. Since I learned that it has to be black coffee for me not to gain weight, I've been taking black coffee although I prefer one with cream and sugar. I have cream and sugar during mornings but for the rest of the day, it is going to be black coffee.