Coffee and one meal a day, something I learned

I just want to share a tip. I've always been a coffee drinker but haven't always loved it black. I eat in the evening so I can't do anything In the coffee in the morning. There's a way to "cold brew" your coffee that takes away so much of the bitterness it is delicious black and very light for those with sensitive taste buds. This really helped me... it's the only way I brew now

1mad

I’m with you! I was a Starbucks soy latte lover, so black wasn’t appealing at all! But since I’ve gotten used to fasting all day, I have started to enjoy a cup of hot black coffee on days when I am feeling the hunger pains before noon. I agree that it is a bit bitter, I’ll try your cold brew

Once I got the hang of it I bought a $20 pitcher that has a built in filter. Found it on Amazon.. very easy to use

Cold brew is becoming more and more popular here where I live, and I love it! I definitely think that the bitterness is reduced significantly, and when I can choose cold brew over regular coffee I always do.

Ho
I just want to share a tip. I've always been a coffee drinker but haven't always loved it black. I eat in the evening so I can't do anything In the coffee in the morning. There's a way to "cold brew" your coffee that takes away so much of the bitterness it is delicious black and very light for those with sensitive taste buds. This really helped me... it's the only way I brew now
w do you cold brew coffee?

I've never tried cold brewing coffee, but it is definitely something I want to try out. I've cold brewed green tea before, and the taste turned out way better than brewing hot tea and then cooling it down.

So I'm reading that the biggest bonus is from reduced bitterness, but the thing is that I don't really mind the bitter taste at all. It's actually partially why I like coffee. The thing is though, I think that maybe if it is less bitter, it'll be easier on an empty stomach. Sometimes I drink coffee before I've eaten anything and it can be awful on my overly sensitive stomach.

I haven't tried cold brewing coffee yet, but I will do it in the future because I am a heavy coffee drinker, if I don't drink my coffee in the morning I will be nervous all day long, still, I am eating three times a week.

I think its not good combination. Drinking coffee is really bad our stomach is empty. You will get ulcer by doing that. That's the doctor recommends to my father, because my father's stomach always hurt and that's his doctor's recommendation.

I like a cold brew coffee too. It's also quite popular now. But I don't drink coffee when I haven't eaten anything. My mom said coffee is bad in an empty stomach.

I like cold black coffee as well but I rarely drink because of my green tea addiction. Black coffee is good for my taste bud as well,will try to take at least once a week