Clothes shopping today

It's been since last fall that Omad has changed my life. Today I'm going clothes shopping and have never felt more excited. I used to dread these days, but I am now more excited than ever. It's out with the old and in with the new and that's exactly how I have felt the whole journey. I never want to look back at what I used to wear or what I used to look like.

Wow! That's amazing. May I ask how much pounds did you lost since starting OMAD? I heard so much positive comments about this diet and I am preparing myself to start it also. I am grateful that you are able to wear what you like now. It's really a big accomplishment. Keep it up!

Personally, shopping for new clothes is my motivation to lose weight and I'm just glad when I get to buy the clothes that I really want for my size. Gone are the days when I hear the sales attendant saying, "Sorry, only the other sizes are available." Enjoy the shopping, the hardest part about losing weight is your first time to buy new clothes because you basically have to replace all of your previous outfits.

I'm happy good for you, you managed to completely turn around days you hated to days that make you happy. That without saying the other benefits of losing weight, but I'msure you know all that already. Keep going :)

It's been since last fall that Omad has changed my life. Today I'm going clothes shopping and have never felt more excited. I used to dread these days, but I am now more excited than ever. It's out with the old and in with the new and that's exactly how I have felt the whole journey. I never want to look back at what I used to wear or what I used to look like.
This is awesome, I was smiling reading this because I understand the feelings, it can be so satisfying when ones realises that one is going shopping and one is going straight to fancy shops to get something smaller not bigger or larger. Have fun shopping.

My uncle told me never to buy new pants because your waistline has increased. Making your tummy adjust to your waistline instead is actually the better thing to do. But this post tells of people who have significantly decreased their waistlines as a result of good dieting. This is not just good news but good practice too.

Wow. Congratulations for accomplishing your dreams. I can actually relate to this because I also did the same thing after shedding some significant weight. It's really rewarding seeing yourself thinner than what you were before. It's also rewarding because you get to buy clothes that are less expensive because they are smaller in size. Glad to hear your story. Keep it up!

Congratulations! It's great to learn testimonies from people who have become victorious from the battle of hunger, LOL, I mean dieting specifically OMAD. It takes a lot of effort and endurance to eat only one meal a day but it'll be all worth it after. It's a good feeling once you survived and see the improvement you got from your own sacrifices. Kudos to you!

Congratulations on your success, I too am having some success in slimming down, I've already adjusted my belt buckle once and I may adjust it another notch soon.

This is the most exciting things to do, after the successful diet, to find clothes that fit to your new body. This one is very inspiring. Congrats.

That's great, it's nice to hear successful persons by doing OMAD. People with the same situation as you before will definitely be encouraged and probably be thinking to try OMAD.

My uncle told me never to buy new pants because your waistline has increased. Making your tummy adjust to your waistline instead is actually the better thing to do. But this post tells of people who have significantly decreased their waistlines as a result of good dieting. This is not just good news but good practice too.

I like this strategy - I find that if I buy bigger clothes it's less incentive to fit back into my existing ones - so I'm going to keep this quote in mind, too!

Congrats for your achievements, same feeling too.going shopping and have clothes that you really dream to way before will give you a good feeling. Like you were just looking at it before. And wishing to have a figure that it will fit to this cloth is really nice

I'm truly happy for you as this is the type of days that every Omad member should be glad about. You will end up getting nice clothes that will fit you perfectly and good and not the old times of getting same type of clothes.

That's great, it's nice to hear successful persons by doing OMAD. People with the same situation as you before will definitely be encouraged and probably be thinking to try OMAD.

I have read lots of success stories on the great benefits and results from doing Omad and it is one thing that I give glory to God for making it possible for me to be a part. The results definitely kept me going as I know that I am getting to my desired shape soon.

Congrats for your achievements, same feeling too.going shopping and have clothes that you really dream to way before will give you a good feeling. Like you were just looking at it before. And wishing to have a figure that it will fit to this cloth is really nice

The happiness when you are in that situation where you get to wear the type of clothes that you want is something that is good. I know those days when I dread going shopping as it is not always easy for me.

Congratulation Jackie for your achievement, I am sure you are proud of you, don't give up on the diet and buy something nice.