Cleanse

I am using a product that is designed to drink while fasting. It's called Cleanse for Life by Isagenix. Does anyone use something similar on OMAD?

I have never heard of this, can you tell us more about it , and what it does ? Is it helping you with fasting, and what is in it ? If it does not take you out of a fast, then it must not be any kind of food product ?
Or , do you drink it along with your OMAD meal ?

I have never heard of this, can you tell us more about it , and what it does ? Is it helping you with fasting, and what is in it ? If it does not take you out of a fast, then it must not be any kind of food product ?
Or , do you drink it along with your OMAD meal ?
The product is part of a diet including 'cleanse' or fasting days. This product is to assist the body to remove toxins during your fast.

I looked it up on Amazon, and it looks like each serving (which is 4 times a day) is about 20 calories, and 5 grams of carbs.
Technically, this breaks a fast since it does have calories, but for just weight loss purposes, I don’t think that it would make much difference in fat loss.
I see it says that you can add snacks and fruit juices, and if you do that, then it would definitely be breaking the fast; but any servings that you have with your OMAD meal, you can add fruit or juice because you are eating anyway. Otherwise, you would have it just with water.

The snacks they refer to are another fasting product. You are told you can have as many as you like to curb the appetite.

At first this snack was the only other thing recommended on a cleanse day but I think over time people were adding more and more things to eat during fasting so now I think the compromise is fruit.

How much difference is it between an actual fast and adding a few calories such as these products provide?

You only do this one day per week, from what I read, so I don’t think that having something with 20 calories several times a day would be a problem, but that is only my opinion. It is going to put you out of actual fasting state , but your body should burn those few calories right away, and one of the doses will be with your OMAD meal.
Since it helps detox your body, it seems to me that it would be a helpful thing to do once a week, and you will be able to tell how it affects you after you start doing it; so if it looks like it is a problem, then you can stop doing it.