Changing the lifestyle

Doing OMAD is definitely a change in lifestyle particularly with the eating habits. Whenever I would watch tv during the daytime, there should be a snack beside me. Simple snacks like nuts or sweets will do otherwise I may not fully enjoy what I was watching. When I do OMAD, I guess my lifestyle has to change especially when it comes to food. I understand that the volume is not much affected but the frequency and the kind of food to eat will have a big change. That is one aspect that holds me in pursuing OMAD. As I had posted in some other discussions, I don’t want to start a diet and then quit after a few days. This time, I want to be firm with my decision.

Its True. Once we started something and we keep doing it we dont even notice that our lifestyle is changing. Omad is the first Diet way I tried and somehow Im ok with this .. first doing this is kinda weird for me I feel dizzy in my first week and become week. Maybe my body is just adjusting but then I still continue doing and now I can see the good result of hardwork.

I totally agree with you guys. I used to eat a lot. As other people say 'food is life'. Dieting has always been so hard for me. My mom cooks very very very well. It's also enticing to eat with the whole family. I also used to eat to a lot of eat-all-you-can restaurants/food stores with my friends. That's why I am overweight. Now that I am into OMAD, I became more disciplined. Whenever I'm hungry, I just drink lots of water, tea, or black coffee. It made me feel lighter and better. I also avoid eating processed food now because it's very unhealthy.

You're quite right, I for one changed my workout from evening to afternoon so that it would be before my eating window. Also the habit of eating breakfast and lunch are the hardest habits to break.

Definitely a new diet is a new lifestyle and OMAD is certainly bring in change in lifestyle. One will just have to change some routines to suit the diet to see the desired result or else it will be work in futility. I don't mind the change in lifestyle since its for a good cause.

That's why going through diet needs planning and researching. I think everybody had their hardest day during diet but if you have planned it wisely and researched it thoroughly, you have more ways and means to go through the process.

The most thing we do in our life other than is sleeping. So if you take a change of a bit of your eating habit it will definitely change your lifestyle a lot. From your snack time to your dinner time. It really needs so much determination doing it and focus to your goal.

That's why going through diet needs planning and researching. I think everybody had their hardest day during diet but if you have planned it wisely and researched it thoroughly, you have more ways and means to go through the process.
Yes, definitely planning it is a must if you are going on a diet. It is not a simple thing to do to be done with out preparations for yourselves.

I also have had this problem as I did also love snacking when I was watching some shows or a movie, and now that I'm used to OMAD I don't eat anything at all if it's not yet my meal time. I think you can just give it a try for a week and you'll see that the results you get can motivate you to keep going further because that is what happened for me and now I've been on this diet for two months because of it.

This is correct.But we all need to make changes in our life and adapt to a better and healthier one if I'm not mistaking.
It too was hard for me to start the OMAD,but when I started progressing I forgot about eating sweets,drinking sodas and eating junk food in general.

Your absolutely correct. Omad becomes my lifestyle without even me knowing. Before doing Omad I don't have realky discipline in eating. I don't mind if I eat too much. So I gain a lot of weight. I stsrted to realize when I was in my last year in middle school. I started diet with no preparation at all. Eventually my first attempt was failed. And last year I started again, this time I really prepared myself. So far, I was able to become consistent in my diet plans. And I was able to lost a lot of weight like I want to.

I agree with you, starting any diet will change the lifestyle, in most cases, this is a positive thing because we may improve our health, eat only healthy food, and have a postive thinking.

If you are really ready to make that sacrifice that is going to change a whole lot as regards your weight, then I don't see anything wrong with pushing with Omad. This is just the starting phase and it is definitely going to become part of you as time goes on.

I agree with you, starting any diet will change the lifestyle, in most cases, this is a positive thing because we may improve our health, eat only healthy food, and have a postive thinking.

One nice thing that I like about going on a diet is that it is going to make you have meals that are of high nutritional value unlike when we eat junk meals always.