CBD for working out?

I have been reading into CBD lately, and I hear it can help with pain, anxiety and other issues. And I guess you can actually take CBD supplements to help aide in your fitness. I haven't read too much into it yet, but from what I hear, CBD can help promote muscle gains and now I'm interested.

Have anyone here tried it? I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I don't want to just try something, so I'm asking for opinions.

I don't know about using it for working out, but I do kind of like that it helps with anxiety. Might try it for mine.

A friend of mine has used cbd gummies before working out. From what I hear it relaxes your muscles and also helps with muscle pain. Be careful when buying them though, I hear there are a lot of fake junk out there that are making people sick.

I hear it's helpful for a lot of things. And the plus side about it, is that it doesn't have the harmful chemicals that marijuana has. I've heard it has helped with anxiety, pain, even skin rashes and so on.

I think there needs to be more studies, but I'm all for it being a helpful aide to fitness and weight loss if it is 100% safe.

I'm not familiar with CBD but I'm a bit interested because I have anxiety. What kind of supplement is it? Someone on the comment section compared it with marijuana. If it's like marijuana then I'm not interested anymore hahahha because using marijuana in my country is illegal. Cops might hunt me.

I'm not familiar with CBD but I'm a bit interested because I have anxiety. What kind of supplement is it? Someone on the comment section compared it with marijuana. If it's like marijuana then I'm not interested anymore hahahha because using marijuana in my country is illegal. Cops might hunt me.
CBD is a safe component or compound of marijuana, they have made it where is has none of the thc, or harmful stuff marijuana has. It's kind of hard to explain, as I'm not too knowledgeable on it, but from what I hear it's safe to take for everyone, as it isn't marijuana.

They make medication out of it and all kinds of other stuff.