can you add rice in omad?

so btw iam new to this trend...may i ask if i can introduce rice in feasting...btw my planned is
1 cup white + dish...

what do you think of my planned?..it is hard to not add rice causr it is staple food in my country uhmm

so btw iam new to this trend...may i ask if i can introduce rice in feasting...btw my planned is
1 cup white + dish...

what do you think of my planned?..it is hard to not add rice causr it is staple food in my country uhmm
Theoretically you can eat anything as long as it's in a 1-2 hour window once a day. with that being said. if you are looking for better benefits health wise. research has shown that White rice which is an incomplete grain. As it has been stripped of its fiber and husk. So, all its leaving is that white starch and sugar. medical studies have shown that eating white rice on a regular basis negatively spikes blood sugar levels. Also due to it having a high sugar content without the fiber/husk that is needed to slow down its digestion. the liver does convert that sugar/glucose into fat. So personally speaking. if good health is your goal. I would never recommend white rice. always eat whole foods when it comes to things like that. I live in American Samoa where white rice is a staple as well. most eat it every day. some eat it multiple times a day. American Samoa has one of the highest rates of Diabetes and cancer on the planet per capita. Brown rice is a whole grain and is healthy because its fiber works with all the other parts of the rice to properly digest. and fiber in general is a good thing.