Can I put some milk in my coffee?

I think we can but it should be in small quantity. I take milk in my tea and a little milkshake too but the best bet is taking very little of it.

I kind of chuckled at the second part of your comment. I think the jump in caloric value from a bit of milk in your coffee to a dark chocolate milkshake is pretty drastic.

In any case, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to include a bit of milk in your coffee, or even treat yourself to a dark chocolate milkshake. As far as I've read, OMAD has never really been about counting calories, but rather eating as you please within a certain time frame. Obviously though, limiting the amount of calories you consume is going to drastically improve your rate of weight loss, if that's your goal.

Remember, the only thing that OMAD really restricts is when you can eat, and not so much what you can eat.

My mom is good in making homemade dark chocolate. She does amazingly. And that's the only dark chocolate I'm eating. I allow myself to have just small amount of it. Even milk. I'm really too conscious about it since I've doing OMAD for a almost a year now. If your like me, just allow yourself to have some.

Putting a small quantity of milk in your coffee will not harm your diet and your goals, but I would avoid a milkshake.

There is nothing wrong with using milk with coffee. What you should really be looking at is whether you are shedding the pounds that you aimed at when you began the diet. If you are getting your goal achieved, then there is no big deal about that.

There is absolutely everything wrong in putting milk in your coffee. The biggest rule in OMAD is that you don't consume any calories for 23-24 hours.Guess what? Milk has calories. Also that reason that OMAD is so effective is because when you don't consume anything your insulin levels are not spiked. This means that you don't get hungry and once you eat you stay full and don't have regular cravings which often lead to over eating. I think for me milk is a big no no.

I think its fine just as long it's within your eating window. Just be sure to consider the amount you consume, having too much milk could halt your progress. If you can still stay away from foods that is high on calories i suggest you do so.

I really don't know why but when I started drinking beer, I began to dislike tasting milk. But I can't avoid a creamer when I take in a 3-1 coffee mixture. But when I have brewed coffee, it's a black one for me. Although I admit, coffee with creamer tastes a lot better, but I resist the temptation to have one if I had the choice. There is absolutely nothing wrong though putting milk in one's coffee because the amount is probably negligible so as to have a negative health effect.

I really don't know why but when I started drinking beer, I began to dislike tasting milk. But I can't avoid a creamer when I take in a 3-1 coffee mixture. But when I have brewed coffee, it's a black one for me. Although I admit, coffee with creamer tastes a lot better, but I resist the temptation to have one if I had the choice. There is absolutely nothing wrong though putting milk in one's coffee because the amount is probably negligible so as to have a negative health effect.
Maybe you are just used to taste beer. For me, milk is pretty good for coffee. I usually do put milk in my coffee because I want my coffee to be creamy. I also want my coffee to be smooth and milk does it for me.

I am not an authority on this but I prefer to have milk on my coffee not only to deaden the bitter taste of coffee but also to fortify it wth calcium. I am already a senior and I should be conscious with the health of my bones hence I am drinking milk at least 3 times a week. I seldom drink coffee but whenever I am served coffee in restaurants, I would like to have milk with it.

When drinking a coffee I always prefer having small amount of milk on it. There is no problem of having a milk on it but just add small amount only because the cow’s milk is originally made up of fat. And its not just fat but a wide variety combination of various types of fats. There is also have a protein in it which is good to our body. Overall all its not a bad idea to add a small amount of milk in it but if you want to not add weight dont put a milk on it because black coffee has lower calorie than having milk and sugar on it.

When drinking a coffee I always prefer having small amount of milk on it. There is no problem of having a milk on it but just add small amount only because the cow’s milk is originally made up of fat. And its not just fat but a wide variety combination of various types of fats. There is also have a protein in it which is good to our body. Overall all its not a bad idea to add a small amount of milk in it but if you want to not add weight dont put a milk on it because black coffee has lower calorie than having milk and sugar on it.

That is how I always take my coffee as well as I always try as much as I can to take it with milk. You get to enjoy it as much as you want as taking only coffee without milk is not really good for my body.

I am not an authority on this but I prefer to have milk on my coffee not only to deaden the bitter taste of coffee but also to fortify it wth calcium. I am already a senior and I should be conscious with the health of my bones hence I am drinking milk at least 3 times a week. I seldom drink coffee but whenever I am served coffee in restaurants, I would like to have milk with it.

Yeah, the truth about this is that you need calcium to stay strong and since it is nice to take milk and coffee, there is nothing really bad about getting it done as well.