Can I include supplements on my omad diet?

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
I have a question about the bone broth. I also have the Kettle and Fire bone broth.... Anyway, do you take it during your fasting period or your eating window? I know there are calories and protein in it, so I was wondering about your timing.

This is ok to have during your fasting period. I've been drinking kettle and fire bone broth for a long time and it hasn't affected my weight loss at all. I not only drink it to mix things up from tea and water, but for all the health benefits as well.

This is ok to have during your fasting period. I've been drinking kettle and fire bone broth for a long time and it hasn't affected my weight loss at all. I not only drink it to mix things up from tea and water, but for all the health benefits as well.

Thank you for your response. I may have to try it!

Yes,we can I take some good supplements with my diet.This will help increse the nutrients in the body in case we have insufficient supply from food. I take some multivitamins weekly.

Yes, you can absolutely. I'm taking multivitamins and other supplements too. I think it's really recommended to have some vitamins while doing Omad because we only eat less than we work. We need to keep our system balance too.