Can anyone give me a tip how to have a slim face??

Like seriously I have a problem with my face for having a circle face, my diet never effect my face its still round I admire those people who has cheek bone while me having a chubby cheeks and its really annoying.

How about growing some beard at the sides. In that way, your face will be less round because of the effect of the beard. I don't have a chin myself and I don't like it at times. So I decided to grow a goatie and it worked. The dark spot on my chin made it appear that I had a chin. Sometimes we can tweak our faces in a natural way. Just don't try plastic surgery because we may end up ruining the whole thing than improving it.

Try a new hairstyle something that would make your face look squarish, ask your barber or hairdresser what new style fits you and one that could give you a new image.
You can also try wearing rectangular sunglasses this gives the impression of a more squarish face.

Losing weight can help trim off some of the chubbiness from your cheeks. Unfortunately, some people just really have round faces depending on genetics, and even if you lose weight, certain parts of your face will still appear round. If you are one of these people, you can just modify your appearance through facial hair and trying on different hairstyles.

I've read in a magazine, we should also do face exercise or stretching. I've search it in google and there are a lot of ways to stretch your face to achive slimmer shape. Mr. Google has a lot of answer in your question. Just google it. But personally I haven't tried it because my face is already slim.

Maybe you just need more months on your diet to see the effect on your face. try to look your previous photos before doing your diet and look the difference, I know there is. Some make up tricks will help I think.

I think when it comes to fat distribution it is mostly genetic and the only way to really eliminate it all is by fasting to the point where all of it is gone.. Just be careful not to obsess over it too much to the point of giving yourself a mental disorder like anorexia. I have the same problem of having fats in areas I prefer not to have them and once I did slim down completely due to fasting and it made me lose it all in those places. I think OMAD plus keto would benefit you if that is your goal but you still should make sure you are still eating healthily.

What a unique problem ! I also have chubby cheeks. I don't think that you can start to target a specific area. If you want to loose your chubby cheeks you have to loose the weight. There is no other shortcut. It ma also depend on which areas in your body loose weight faster. My advise would be that you continue to loose weigh, eventually the weight on your cheeks will also go. Unless you want liposuction, which targets specific areas, I don't see any other way for you to go.

Some people will just have different face shapes, and will store fat differently - I do think though when I lose weight overall, I find that naturally I lose from my face as well, although I think often for many of us the face is the last place we lose weight from!

I am puzzled by this face issue because I had a colleague whose problem is her thin face. She was already overweight at that time and whenever she would go on a diet, she would complain that it was only her face that gets thin. But in your case, your problem is your chubby face. Probably you have to consult a stylist on how to hide the fat portion of your face.