Calorie Intake Daily

To my understanding you should maybe eat around 1500-2000 calories a day for your weight. I currently eat 1200 calories myself.

I think its like 2000 calories to keep the weight, lowering it will help you lose it. I think 1500 would be fine. Maybe 1200, but I'm not 100% sure.

When I started, I just switched to healthy diet and did'nt mind how much calories my meals have. Then, I gradually reduce my portions and do workouts.
I feel like counting the calories will stress me out lol.

When I started, I just switched to healthy diet and did'nt mind how much calories my meals have. Then, I gradually reduce my portions and do workouts.
I feel like counting the calories will stress me out lol.
Some people don't need to count or keep track of their calories. I currently don't, but that's because I have my meals down and premade. I know the amount of calories I eat, usually around 1500-2000 or so daily. But I don't count anymore. That's what I usually take in during my meal.

Some people don't need to count or keep track of their calories. I currently don't, but that's because I have my meals down and premade. I know the amount of calories I eat, usually around 1500-2000 or so daily. But I don't count anymore. That's what I usually take in during my meal.
I don't buy premade meals because its expensive here in my country lol. Anyways, goid luck on your weight loss journey.