Calamansi juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calamansi is a small citrus fruit that is more sour than lemon and lime. This small fruit is common in tropical countries and used for food condiment. Calamansi is also used as a drink. The juice of calamansi is mixed with water and sugar which is a very effective treatment for the common cold. The calamansi juice is a good source of vitamin C. If you are on OMAD, I guess calamansi juice is a good way of enhancing the weight loss.

Calamansi as far as I know is effective for weight loss. It cleanses toxins from the body and boost the immune system. This is what my father used to lose weight. It was very effective for him. What he did was every morning he would juice 3-5 pcs and mix it with warm water. He does this before having breakfast. Try this.

I usually drinks hot calamansi juice whever I have colds. It's best source of vitamin C which I lack the most. My immune system i2 not quite strong to fit those diseases so my Mom used to prepare calamansi juice for me when I was little. That where I knew about it. And now I knew too that calamnsi juice can help me lose some weight. It's amazing.

Well Vitamin C is really essential to strengthen our body's resistance against illness. So i think it's really good and effective, after all you can never go wrong with natural fruits and vegetables.

Calamansi is also called Philippine Lime, Panama Orange, Chinese Orange, Golden Lime, Calamandarin in parts of Asia and the world. It has a high concentration of Vitamin C and it tastes very sour. It's a good substitute for lemon in making lemon water because it also promotes weight-loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.