Brenda's Maintenance Thread

It is good to see that, she looks sexy now :). I hope you can share secret for achieving that sexy body. I wish to see other woman here who become after some workout you share.

You look great. Having a healthy a lifestyle is really worth it. Wish I can have my body goal too. But it hard to fix my schedule sometimes due of my studying and working time. I forgot to eat and I don't have much time to prepare my food like before. But I hope everything will be fine in my side so that I can start my Omad diet list again. Very inspiring photos too :)

Great job Brenda. You look amazing. Congratulations on maintaining your weight for one year. This is quite an undertaking. Thanks for the inspiration to some of us who are still on the weight loss journey and worried about how we will manage the maintenance phase. I've been thinking quite a lot about mine. I should reach my ideal weight by December 2018. I was thinking of going on keto, but seeing your progress I may just stick to OMAD and control my carbs as you're doing.

Update on eating...

I'm still doing OMAD as needed but I'm no longer doing low carb. If my weight starts to get too close to 130 I will eat a low calorie OMAD for 1 or 2 days.

Thank you so much for tracking and sharing your inspirational journey! I am so grateful to you and know I can do it, too!

Name: Brenda
Height: 5'2"
Starting Weight.......194 on 9/06/2016
Goal Weight.............130 on 5/27/2017
Total Weight lost......64 Pounds
Time it took to lose...37 Weeks
How long in maintenance: 1 Year 3 Months
Maintenance weight range: 120's

Average weight recorded for Month of:

June 2017...129...June 2018...125
July..............130...July..............126
August.........129...August........125
September...129
October........129
November....129
December....128
January........127
February......126
March..........125
April.............123
May..............124

Eating Plan...Intermittent Fasting

WOW, @Brenda , that is SO awesome ! I am fairly new here, and still in the beginning states of the OMAD diet. I am starting my second month , with the fasting.
Actually, I started out with 16:8, and when that went well, I moved up to 20:4.
At that point, only eating one meal a day made a lot of sense, and that is what I have been doing now.
It really works better for me than any other eating plan or diet that I have tried, and it is something that I feel that I can continue with until I also lose down to my goal weight.
I am especially happy to see that you have also been able to use IF to maintain your weight loss, and your pictures are terrific.