Best workouts for obese people

Hi guys, so I'm in need of some help. I currently weigh 370lbs and am only 5'4", so I'm heavily over my weight limit. I heard of omad a few months ago and wasn't sure it was for me, but I need to change my habits now, otherwise I will be dead in my thirties.

I haven't worked out much in my life, so my body is not used to moving a lot. I know it's bad, but I'm willing to change. What would you say is a good workout for someone at this weight? I can't run for long or walk far, as my knees and feet hurt too much. Is there anything I can do that will give me a workout but won't hurt me too much?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

When I was heavier I found waking around my house helped. It's not much, but it can help. Another thing I recommend is swimming or other water workouts. This should help with you knees and feet, as it takes the brunt of things off of your feet and knees. I would start here so your body isn't going through too much at first.

I also rrecommend riding bikes. It may effect your knees a bit, but it's a solid workout and the impact isn't too bad in the knees. Swimming is a good option too.

Hi guys, so I'm in need of some help. I currently weigh 370lbs and am only 5'4", so I'm heavily over my weight limit. I heard of omad a few months ago and wasn't sure it was for me, but I need to change my habits now, otherwise I will be dead in my thirties.

I haven't worked out much in my life, so my body is not used to moving a lot. I know it's bad, but I'm willing to change. What would you say is a good workout for someone at this weight? I can't run for long or walk far, as my knees and feet hurt too much. Is there anything I can do that will give me a workout but won't hurt me too much?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Lana- for right now, don't worry about exercise. Make your goal to start walking once you lose the first 50 pounds. You'll feel so much better and you'll be motivated to start walking. Start with 10 minutes of walking one week then 15, gradually adding minutes and steps.