Benefits of Eating one Meal a day

The financial benefits are a nice added incentive to all the health benefits! The cost of food where I live these days is just skyrocketing, so this is a nice unintended consequence. It's crazy how much can be spent on food without even realizing it, but when you start taking stock of it all you might be shocked!

The financial benefits are a nice added incentive to all the health benefits! The cost of food where I live these days is just skyrocketing, so this is a nice unintended consequence. It's crazy how much can be spent on food without even realizing it, but when you start taking stock of it all you might be shocked!
Lol, you're right. Financial benefits is the first thing you will get if you're under one meal a day program, and honestly, never try this OMAD yet, I'm still preparing my self before try this program, but I think I can make it, because every time I have a problem in my budget, and the payday still not there and I need to wait for a week, This omad is very helpful.

Lol, you're right. Financial benefits is the first thing you will get if you're under one meal a day program, and honestly, never try this OMAD yet, I'm still preparing my self before try this program, but I think I can make it, because every time I have a problem in my budget, and the payday still not there and I need to wait for a week, This omad is very helpful.

Once you get going and get into a groove with it I find that it's not that difficult. Just have lots of beverages like black coffee, green tea, lemon water and things like that at the ready. Often I used to eat when I was really thirsty, so staying hydrated helps in controlling my hunger too. Good luck - I hope it works for you!

Once you get going and get into a groove with it I find that it's not that difficult. Just have lots of beverages like black coffee, green tea, lemon water and things like that at the ready. Often I used to eat when I was really thirsty, so staying hydrated helps in controlling my hunger too. Good luck - I hope it works for you!
Yeah, you're right, and I think by drinking these green tea and lemon water is enough to have proper nutrients. I used to drink a lot of water, even I'm not yet in OMAD diet, but just pure water. My plan to have this OMAD diet is next month, so, I need to prepare right now. Thanks.

@ion yes, green tea in particular has a whole host of health benefits. I’ve even managed to get friends and family drinking it who weren’t fans of it before and now they love it too. Sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to as it does have some bitterness, but I like it!

My body loves the low carb way of living which includes eating mostly more protein and fats then carbohydrates. I have more energy because of this way of eating. The problem becomes that it is very expensive to eat three meals a day on this diet. Protein and fats like butter,coconut and olive oil are really expensive. I have found the best way around this is to eat,one meal a day that is high in protein and fats, this is more manageable for my pocket. So doing a combination of OMAD and low carb i get the benefits of keto at quarter the price.

My body loves the low carb way of living which includes eating mostly more protein and fats then carbohydrates. I have more energy because of this way of eating. The problem becomes that it is very expensive to eat three meals a day on this diet. Protein and fats like butter,coconut and olive oil are really expensive. I have found the best way around this is to eat,one meal a day that is high in protein and fats, this is more manageable for my pocket. So doing a combination of OMAD and low carb i get the benefits of keto at quarter the price.

Same here - those foods are usually the biggest killers to my budget! But when I only have to budget for one meal a day it means I can put more money into the best quality stuff and know that I’m nourishing my body with top nutrition.

This is true in the sense that for one to eat some good meals where I live at the moment, you get to spend some funds that is more than $30 which is not really okay as long as I am concerned. So, this plan of taking a meal per day is one that is good to my ears and body.

I watched a YouTube video about this one meal a day diet and I got curious. Before I thought that this is odd and will give you a lot of cons but I read some articles about it and I changed my mind. Losing weight is one of the literal benefits. You can also acquire Discipline as it will require you not to eat another meal because you need to only eat one, that would take a lot of resistance you got there. You can save a lot more money because you don't need to buy another meal. Lastly, you will have a small appetite because you got used to it.

True! This diet is budget-friendly. It hits two birds in one stone. You'll reduce weight and save money as well. Other diets need more financial allocation, but this one will help us.

One of the perks of eating one meal per day aside from financial benefits is that you are obliged to drink lots of fluids during the hours that you refrain from eating. I know a lot of people who tend to forget to drink the recommended amount of water per day because of frequent eating. But if you are practicing eating one meal per day, you allow yourself to drink healthier kinds of drinks and water to avoid being too hungry.

I am very happy and glade that a diet like this exists in this world, I recently started with my Omad diet and I have experience all these benefits except for a few I am still getting use to this but now I just love it for the fact that I am able to live healthy and still have time to do what I love and also save some amount in my consumption account

I relate with what you are saying @amelia88. In my country a lot of commodity prices have skyrocketed leaving us to look for other options in terms of food. In fact you will find a lot of people here growing their own vegetables by their homes. I think that fasting can give an option to minimize on extra useless meals.

I have gain a lot from eating once a day,the cravings are gradually going away. I was a creamy cake lover that I couldn't just do without it but eating once a day has helped to drastically reduced that, I don't longer stuff my system with so much good and binge eating has taken a back seat.I eat healthily now and I prepare my meal myself since I just need to eat once that way I control the ingredients used to Cook.

The primary advantage from eating one meal daily is weight reduction It's simpler to get in shape along these lines since when do you eat you feel full quicker. Your stomach normally contracts when sustenance isn't being devoured, so on the off chance that you don't eat amid the day and eat just during the evening, the measure of your stomach is lessened so eating less turns out to be to a lesser extent a test. You are likewise eating a substantial sum at one time, so you don't feel denied and you feel full.

I have gain a lot from eating once a day,the cravings are gradually going away. I was a creamy cake lover that I couldn't just do without it but eating once a day has helped to drastically reduced that, I don't longer stuff my system with so much good and binge eating has taken a back seat.I eat healthily now and I prepare my meal myself since I just need to eat once that way I control the ingredients used to Cook.
I see what you are trying to say here my friend. I also had several cravings before I enrolled on this platform but being here has helped me to really cut down on any excessive food I take. I also only eatr at certain set intervals and that discipline has really assisted in my journey.

The best part from the OMAD for me are the fact that you indeed have a lot of spare time (I noticed how you can lose around 2 hours a day just by food consumption), and the fact that my weight is going down. Also, the article is just on spot mentioning how much money you manage to save up. For me food consumption when not on OMAD used to take 1/3 of my income budget.

The only reason why I did OMAD is that I want to lose weight and control my eating. I got surprised by the as it discussed how much OMAD could do in our health and life. I will definitely share this to my friends and family. I realized that OMAD is the reason why my blood pressure doesn't go up anymore, even my cholesterol levels. Truly OMAD is a very healthy and effective diet.

Indeed, OMAD is not a diet but a lifestyle. It is a commitment to change. I love that it has good psychological effects. The weight loss is really the first reason why people choose OMAD. The other benefits are definitely a plus.