Benefits of Eating one Meal a day

The benefits of eating one meal in a day can never be said to be overemphasized because its benefits are very huge to be easily overlooked. It makes one to watch his or her weight, control obesity, detox your system with the liquid taken during the fasting window and so much more.

I have to vouch for the financial part, because it indeed saves a lot. I can basically do my only vegetable OMAD from my own yard without buying anything. I have onion, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers and many numerous other.

I have to vouch for the financial part, because it indeed saves a lot. I can basically do my only vegetable OMAD from my own yard without buying anything. I have onion, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers and many numerous other.
If you are only eating vegetables, where are you getting your protein and healthy fats from ? It is important to have a balanced meal plan, and especially when you are only having one meal each day, it needs to have sufficient fats and proteins to keep you healthy and give you energy.
When you are fasting, your body is burning fats for fuel, and if all you give it is food with no fat, then you might not get enough fuel for you. Body and your brain to function well. And some protein is necessary to build and repair muscle tissue, so all kinds of healthy foods are important.