Being in control of what I eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one, I am a university student and quite frank I have found myself sometimes eating more than my body can handle so sometimes I try to cause myself to vomit all that I have eaten to relieve myself from the stress of over eating. I love to work out so I guess that is why I have not really had the opportunity become fat, but for some reason I could not bring myself to not eating more than my body could handle.

I came across the Omad Diet just three days ago and I am loving it here. I started my diet to day and I like it very much, I know that if I stay here longer I know I can be in control of what I eat.

I'm sorry about this. This sounds like a eating disorder to me. Vomiting after you eat is very serious. Please see a doctor or a therapist. It is very easy to get caught up in losing weight to a point that you end up harming your body and your health. You can try OMAD but I would advise that you do so with the help of your doctor. Omad is a good way of eating and it helps you control over eating because the eating window is so short you get full very fast.

I'm sorry about this. This sounds like a eating disorder to me. Vomiting after you eat is very serious. Please see a doctor or a therapist. It is very easy to get caught up in losing weight to a point that you end up harming your body and your health. You can try OMAD but I would advise that you do so with the help of your doctor. Omad is a good way of eating and it helps you control over eating because the eating window is so short you get full very fast.

I think the same way and have concerns regarding the need to vomit when you felt you have overeaten. There are healthy ways to lose weight or to maintain it and I agree that one of them is OMAD. But we also have to make sure that we are maintaining a healthy lifestyle and not compromise our safety and well-being.

I'm glad you found this method and this forum because overeating to that extent really doesn't sound all that healthy even if you are not gaining weight because of exercise. Whatever is causing you to think this way hopefully does get addressed but for now it's good enough that you found this method because I have found that since going on the OMAD diet I've been way more observant with what I eat and the amount I eat because it was much easier once I only had to deal with it once a day. Also, because of this I've become a lot more mindful with my thought process as well when it come to food so maybe after some time it may turn out to be the case for you too. Good luck and please do keep us posted with your progress.

Welcome to our community Kwesi, I am glad you like this diet, you will see that you will have positive results in a few weeks if you respect the rules.

Thanks guys for your encouragement, it really means a lot to me. I will make sure that I do my best to follow the Omad Diet every day and now am sure that it will really pay off, because I have people like you, who care for my health.

I am also here for the encouragement because I seem to have lost control of my craving for food. It’s actually not craving but maybe the love of food of my taste buds makes me want to ear more sometimes. My husband hinted that I may be a glutton and I did not refute that statement. This forum is great for building confidence in the diet that perhaps can help me take control over the food that I eat.

Thanks guys for your encouragement, it really means a lot to me. I will make sure that I do my best to follow the Omad Diet every day and now am sure that it will really pay off, because I have people like you, who care for my health.

It will definitely pay off as long as you are able to keep everything under control. You will need to keep a high level of self discipline for a number of weeks and months so as to get acquainted to the rules of Omad.

Welcome to the forum, yes,this is the place to be if you really want to be in control of what you eat, it never easy but the good thing is that it is doable and possible.So you should stay connected to this forum and learn from other testimonies and encourage yourself to do same.

Good to hear that. Making our body to become healthy is really hard as many manufactured foods has been invented that affecting our body. It is also our bad habits of lifestyle. Hope you have a good time enjoying and implementing some tips and advises to have a good lifestyle and a healthy body.

I'm happy to know that you've found OMAD. Sometimes it's not just about weight gain. Eating healthy is our top priority in life. That's how we enrich our inner well-being. So take care with your food choice along with eating habits. You may not feel the need to overeat once you've implemented this way of life.

We are all happy that you came here in the community. You'll learn a lot in here. Regarding to your eating habit, I think it is an eating disorder that you have to overcome. Omad diet will help you a lot. Hoping that you will continue doing Omad. Members here are very helpful and the topics are all informative.

@Kwesi, you are very welcome to the community my friend. I'm absolutely sure that you will have a very good time learning how to take very good care of yourself especially when it comes to managing what you eat, how you eat and when you eat them.

Welcome to the community. Here you will find nothing but love and encouragement along your dieting journey. We do hope that you will keep sharing as you take the next steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.