Awesome group

a note to say Ive been reading posts morning (on holidays so found some time to relax lol) and I find this is such a friendly, supportive, encouraging group. I think I've found the diet/lifestyle I belong with after switching from one to another for many years. Looking to gain energy and stay healthy. We're all in this together and this feels like a great place to be:)

a note to say Ive been reading posts morning (on holidays so found some time to relax lol) and I find this is such a friendly, supportive, encouraging group. I think I've found the diet/lifestyle I belong with after switching from one to another for many years. Looking to gain energy and stay healthy. We're all in this together and this feels like a great place to be:)

I totally agree. I have found some great supportive people here.

I have found that, too, and I think that we all need the support we can give each other. Even though fasting in general is making a comeback because of its healthfulness, there are still a lot of people who believe that you should be eating at least 3 times a day, with snacks; because of all of the advertisements that tell us that.

@Ravenlady I find this as well and it is also what brough me here as well. I use to do my journal posts on a blog or facebook and would always get to many people critiquing, not everyone of course, there was a lot of positivity but it also came with its share of the negative as well. I find here I can journal in peace and share my journey with people on the same path and not have to explain myself everyday.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
@Ravenlady I find this as well and it is also what brough me here as well. I use to do my journal posts on a blog or facebook and would always get to many people critiquing, not everyone of course, there was a lot of positivity but it also came with its share of the negative as well. I find here I can journal in peace and share my journey with people on the same path and not have to explain myself everyday.

@sabrath. That is exactly why I created this forum besides just having the facebook group. The facebook group is not for everyone. The forum can be a nice place to get away from all the things that come with social media.