apps that track just one meal a day?

I use a fasting app called LIFE , and it works great, as long as I remember to turn it on and off again when I have my OMAD meal. Sometimes, I start it, and then forget it is on, and I don’t use the app every day.
However, it shows how many hours you have fasted, and when you go into fat-burning during the fast.
It is a free app, at least on the Apple App Store .

Here is the link to the website:

I use a fasting app called LIFE , and it works great, as long as I remember to turn it on and off again when I have my OMAD meal. Sometimes, I start it, and then forget it is on, and I don’t use the app every day.
However, it shows how many hours you have fasted, and when you go into fat-burning during the fast.
It is a free app, at least on the Apple App Store .

Here is the link to the website:
Hi -
I use the same app and find it very helpful in keeping me accountable.

I used this app for awhile as well. I found it to be very useful. I don't use an app anymore though. I've been doing my routine for so long that I always know my usual eating time.

Some days I set the app, and some days I don’t because I usually have my meal after I get back home from the fitness center. Even if it is not exactly the same amount of hours each day, I think that it all evens out.

i found an app that lets you choose how many meals
you are having
its actually a macro app
but happens to have this feature
i found it in the playstore on my tablet
it has a red icon with a white apple on it
and its called
Macros-Calorie Counter & Meal Planner
there are in app purchases
but its free to choose how many meals u want
i havent tried it yet tho

I also use the carb manager app, which tracks macros, carbs, and calories, as well as protein and fiber. It is not a fasting app, so it doesn’t help track how long you have fasted in between your meals, but it does help you. To log in your meals when you wants keep track of what you have been eating as well as the fasting. It notes the time of your food , assuming that you log it when you have the food; so you do have a record of that, too.