Apple juice vs gall stone

Have you heard of the apple juice treatment against gall stones? A few years back, gall stones became prevalent here and there are several people in our circle who were afflicted. My husband’s brother and his wife both underwent surgery for gall stone. But a friend who tried drinking apple juice every day said that his gall stone vanished. I did not believe that at first but when another person I know professed the successful eradication of gall stone just by drinking apple juice in the morning then I have no choice but to believe.

This is the first time I heard that Apple juice has this kind of effect. I think it's because apples don't grow here in the Philippines. That's why only a few people here knows of the curative effects of apple juice.

I suffered from gall stones before and for prevention I tried drinking coconut juice, sambong tea, ginger and turmeric tea. I think all of them are effective because I've not experienced pain again.

My husband's doctor also recommended apple juice plus olive oil to flush out the gallstones. He went fasting for 4 days and consumed just this mixture or formula. However, it was also coupled with scheduled operation. There was no medical proof about it but just attempts to soften the stones. They still have to taken out manually via operation.