Apple Cider Vinegar and Omad

I always open my window with apple cider vinegar, a fermented vegetable and a spinach/blueberry/ginger smoothie. Does anyone else make themselves eat or drink healthy things before they have their regular food?

How exactly does one take this? During the fast or in the eating window? I'm assuming the fast, but wanted to double check.
How do you take it? I've tried shooting it straight and it nearly killed me! I'm a slight exaggerator, but you know what I mean. It's hard for me to take it in water as well, but if that's how I must do it, I will. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a good trick.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
How exactly does one take this? During the fast or in the eating window? I'm assuming the fast, but wanted to double check.
How do you take it? I've tried shooting it straight and it nearly killed me! I'm a slight exaggerator, but you know what I mean. It's hard for me to take it in water as well, but if that's how I must do it, I will. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a good trick.

Hi czymom. You can take ACV during your fast or with your meal. Here is a good article on ways to drink ACV https://www.wikihow.com/Drink-Apple-Cider-Vinegar

I usually put about a tablespoon in a cup of either hot or cold water. I like the lemon water hot, or added to a cup of hot tea, is good, too.
I use the ACV in my salad dressing, so I really don’t drink that, but I think that it would be about the same ratio , from what I have read. I just am not that fond of drinking plain vinegar water, but really like it in my salads.

Hi all...want to try acv and lemon with water in mornings...not sure how much of each
I will recommend mixing 1 Tbsp in 2-4oz of water so it can be downed quickly. Drinking this about 15 minutes before a meal helps promote stomach acidity to improve digestion. ;) hope this helps.