Apple cider as loose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple cider became popular in the internet as a way of loosing weight. In fact many vloggers are reviewing it and according to them it is perfectly effective.
Have you tried it before? How was the experienced?

My sister was one of the people you are talking. She tried a lot of apple cider to help her body physically fit. It is a very good thing that has a lot of benefits we can get from it. And one is that losing weight.

My sister was one of the people you are talking. She tried a lot of apple cider to help her body physically fit. It is a very good thing that has a lot of benefits we can get from it. And one is that losing weight.

They say that it will also help for sleeping disorder. Some are using it as facial toner.

I have never tried it and now is the first time I hear about this, I will try it and I will let you know if the apple cider is good for losing weight.

Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV is listed on OMAD as a good drink but I haven't really tried it yet. I'm more into Teas like Ginger and Turmeric Tea. To tell you frankly I hate the smell and taste of it.

Apple cider became popular in the internet as a way of loosing weight. In fact many vloggers are reviewing it and according to them it is perfectly effective.
Have you tried it before? How was the experienced?
I'm trying it but unfortunately I can't take it or drink it directly. I've seen a vid that you should drink it like drinking a vitamin syrup. But it smells awful. I'm trying to mix it instead in salad sauce so at least I can take it. That's why probably I can't really say that's effective.

Apple cider has tremendous health benefits. But a thing of caution though because a dentist friend of mine told me not to take this ACV raw and make contact with your teeth. The dentist said that ACV can corrode the enemel of the teeth very fast and could lead to tooth loss in the long term. It is best to mix ACV with salads or our favorite drinks rather than taking it only by itself.

oooh wow. We learn everyday don't we. This is quite new to me and another benefit of being on this platform. I have never actually tried that before but I see some rewarding benefits. Its worth a try for me.

My cousin uses apple cider vinegar as part of his diet plan. And I can say that it really works. Apple cider vinegar is not only for weight loss, it can also reduce cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and many more benefits. I am about to start drinking it too as it have a lot of health benefits.

I tried it before but it didn't work for me. I guess it's because every body is different. Meaning it may be effective for some, but not for everyone.

I never tried apple cider vinegar as a diet tool or supplement. I have heard apple cider vinegar as a cure for some kidney problems but not for diet means. Anyway as as it is effective i think it's good, after all apple cider vinegar is really healthy and natural.

I’m not trying to be funny but we use apple cider vinegar as insecticide. Spraying apple cider vinegar around the house gives it protection against cockroaches, ants, and even flies and mosquitoes. I don’t think I could take apple cider vinegar because it is sour and it might have a bad reaction to my stomach. And if it can help in losing weight then probably it is good to be used as the dressing for vegetable salad.

My mom always drink apple cider vinergar two tablespoons (30 ml) a day 30 minutes before we eat at the morning and before dinner. She said that it can help to lose weight and it is also good at digestion I would say it very effective for her. But for me Im not a big fan of apple cider vinegar I usually prefer drinkimg moringa or ginger tea.

They say that it will also help for sleeping disorder. Some are using it as facial toner.
Exactly! They add it up to some beauty products and I think it help to make it more effective. That is how useful this thing is. Can use in lot of things to make your body healthy.

I'm trying it but unfortunately I can't take it or drink it directly. I've seen a vid that you should drink it like drinking a vitamin syrup. But it smells awful. I'm trying to mix it instead in salad sauce so at least I can take it. That's why probably I can't really say that's effective.

When I drink apple cider vinegar I mix it with a glass of warm water every morning. The taste becomes tolerable and the smell too. You don't have to drink it directly. I also use it as a facial toner, 1 tbsp. I mix with 1/4 cup water. It actually depends how much you want to mix. It would smell bad but it will go away in a few minutes. Apple cider is good for the skin because it maintains proper pH for the skin. It can be use as a hair conditioner. It is also effective in cleaning and disinfecting. I heard it is also a good mouthwash.

When I drink apple cider vinegar I mix it with a glass of warm water every morning. The taste becomes tolerable and the smell too. You don't have to drink it directly. I also use it as a facial toner, 1 tbsp. I mix with 1/4 cup water. It actually depends how much you want to mix. It would smell bad but it will go away in a few minutes. Apple cider is good for the skin because it maintains proper pH for the skin. It can be use as a hair conditioner. It is also effective in cleaning and disinfecting. I heard it is also a good mouthwash.
Really it has a lot of usage. I try mixing it with warm water later. I think that will do anyway. Thanks for sharing your taughts.

It is really great for our body's ph level and definitely has tons of health benefits including loosing weight. Some people just can't stand the taste and smell of it but there are things one can do to get around it just by adding honey alone. Honey helps to make it appealing to drink and it has good benefits as well. Honey lessens the odor when you drink it and I believe it makes the best pair.

I used to drink one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar everyday for a month but it didn't actually worked for me so I stopped taking it. I think losing weight is all about proper diet and exercise.

Apple Cider vinegar is one of the important things that Jimmy talks about in his blog on the main page of this website, and it is a really good thing to add a bit of ACV to your food or drinks each day.
According to what Jimmy writes, the apple cider vinegar will help to lower your blood sugar, and when our blood sugar is lower, we are not producing insulin. The ACV also helps prevent us from turning food into fat in our body, and that is definitely a GOOD thing when we are trying not to store fat and to lose weight.
Since it is such a strong acid, you can’t really just drink it, and what most people do is add the ACV to either water or a different drink. I usually make my salad dressings with ACV, and this is an easy way for me to get my vinegar each day.
Here is the link to the information on the main page of the OMAD website, and it goes into all of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar.

https://omaddiet.com/apple-cider-vinegar/

I also have read a research about apple cider. I have done a lot of research before because I am really determined to lose weight. Going back, according to the study, apple cider can really help in losing weight as it helps our body to flush away the unnecessary toxins. It also has acid that may help in burning fats from your body resulting to a weight loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.