Anyone here do extended fasting?

Anyone in here do extended fasting? I'm on day 4 and my blood glucose is only 58. I feel incredible, tons of energy. But not sure if I should keep going or not.

1mad

Congratulations! I only made it to 24 daily. I want to do an extended but I'm nit ready mentally.

I was pushing for 7 days but started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Sugar got down to 52. I ate a couple of strawberries and instantly felt better. But decided to break my fast early anyway. I figured 120 hours was still pretty good. Low sugar scares me lol. I dont know how some people can fast for 30+ days. Do I have issues with insulin. Should my glucose stay level even when fasting?

1mad

I think you do a good job. And it's good you did not push it too far.

I'm in OMAD diet, due to loaded to work, there are times I extend fasting.Afterwards,I feel little bit craving from food but so far it's good for me.

I don't do extended fasting. I'm on my regular schedule. But it's more manageable since I don't fail to follow through with it. It's best to stay consistent with our regular diet than to lose motivation.

Wow you are so focus on your diet. Just check if you still manage that diet to go on. But you will feel something negative if your body cant stand that diet. But the long time your doing it looks like you are comfortable with it so continue.

I'm in OMAD diet, due to loaded to work, there are times I extend fasting.Afterwards,I feel little bit craving from food but so far it's good for me.

I think it's better that way. When we're busy with tasks, we're not focused on the feeling of hunger. Our mind is too occupied in our ongoing activities. So we can cope more with feeling hungry.

I've done 21 days of fasting a decade ago and I only drank coconut water straight out from a coconut that has just been picked from a tree. It's the best fasting drink because you won't get hungry just fill your body with coconut water.

I've also done a 4-day fast (twice) and want to do a longer one eventually. Now things are too crazy for me with too much physical labor so it wouldn't be ideal for my body right now. I want to be able to rest and heal at a deep level. This guy is sharing his experience and has made great videos he might be a great source of inspiration if you're still thinking of doing it. If you do let me know! :)

Also let me know what you think of his video! I love these topics! :)

I've done 21 days of fasting a decade ago and I only drank coconut water straight out from a coconut that has just been picked from a tree. It's the best fasting drink because you won't get hungry just fill your body with coconut water.

Are you kidding me? 21 days fasting, isn't it too much for your body? Even ordinary 6 to 6 in a day is too much to bear for me. The last time when I tried it out, I almost passed out.

Are you kidding me? 21 days fasting, isn't it too much for your body? Even ordinary 6 to 6 in a day is too much to bear for me. The last time when I tried it out, I almost passed out.

You should try coconut water cleansing it's actually fasting by drinking water and a lot of fresh coconut juice, you won't get hungry and you'll feel energized after a week and after that its easy.

You should try coconut water cleansing it's actually fasting by drinking water and a lot of fresh coconut juice, you won't get hungry and you'll feel energized after a week and after that its easy.

Alright mate. I'm going to give it a trial and see how good and how possible it's going to be for me to feel sustained by just taking only coconut water. I know it's some kind of being on liquid food therapy by taking only the nut water, so it might be possible but I won't be sure until I try it out.

Alright mate. I'm going to give it a trial and see how good and how possible it's going to be for me to feel sustained by just taking only coconut water. I know it's some kind of being on liquid food therapy by taking only the nut water, so it might be possible but I won't be sure until I try it out.

The way it works is, to get all the food in your system out, doing this cleanses your body of toxins and helps your internal organs to recuperate.

Your first drink of coconut juice should be 4 glasses or until you urinate. And after that, you must drink another 2 glaasses and after that drink a glass every couple of hours.

I think you OMAD and any diet is goal oriented, if you reached your goal i think you should consider maintenance it first before setting your new goal. This way you can prepare your body for the next round.

The way it works is, to get all the food in your system out, doing this cleanses your body of toxins and helps your internal organs to recuperate.

Your first drink of coconut juice should be 4 glasses or until you urinate. And after that, you must drink another 2 glaasses and after that drink a glass every couple of hours.

Thanks once again for the tips on how to engage in this Coconut water drinking fasting therapy to cleanse the body.

I'm definitely going to get on it with this new week which we just entered. Must the coconut be fresh cut from the tree or anyone I can buy from the market?

I think you OMAD and any diet is goal oriented, if you reached your goal i think you should consider maintenance it first before setting your new goal. This way you can prepare your body for the next round.

Exactly. When one sets a pattern for the body to follow, it's very important to allow the body adjust properly and stabilize in that routine before introducing another change. This will help the body be good at what it has been subjected to.

An advice of one physician on fasting is that it cleanses the body. It is all right to go fasting for 2 to 3 days for the purpose of removing toxins from the body. But going fasting for more than 3 days is already an abuse to the body especially when you are not overweight, the blood sugar level may have a complication with the body’s system. We had a neighbor who is a fashion model. She would be fasting for a week just to shed off her weight. But when she collapsed, she had to quit fasting.

An advice of one physician on fasting is that it cleanses the body. It is all right to go fasting for 2 to 3 days for the purpose of removing toxins from the body. But going fasting for more than 3 days is already an abuse to the body especially when you are not overweight, the blood sugar level may have a complication with the body’s system. We had a neighbor who is a fashion model. She would be fasting for a week just to shed off her weight. But when she collapsed, she had to quit fasting.

That's scary and unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that. It's a thing with most people in the modeling industry. Weight management is a constant struggle because you have to control your appetite and maintain a toned figure. It's not always easy so they resort to fasting but do it wrong. :(

I don't do extended fasting. I think my body has adjusted to this new diet. I will stick with my schedule and after some time, I will try to extend or to upgrade my diet for better results.