Anyone do Green smoothies on omad?

Anyone do green smoothies during there meals? Are you doing only the smoothie? Or are you eating your one meal and drinking you smoothie? Please share what you are doing?

I do have green smoothies,but only during my eating window and I love them! Just started them a few weeks ago.

I will have green smoothies in my OMAD meal, mostly because daughter makes one to take with her as snack during school day and there are mostly a leftover which I hate to see wasted so I save it and complete with for exmple spinach to start my OMAD meal.

The past couple days I’ve started my meal with a smoothie. I’ve been craving them. I wait until the full feeling goes away then have my plate meal

What are you putting in your green smoothie and then what do you eat for the meal. Thanks
Hi everyone,

For my smoothie, I've been adding fruits like banana, strawberries, blueberries, apple, spinach, kiwi, brewed green tea, 8 oz organic whole milk. I even add honey or maple syrup. I plan to do a green juice as well which won't be sweet. I tend to alternate between sweeter smoothies and savory juices

I have a juicer and I normally juice the spinach first to produce a thinner consistency for my smoothie.
The meal that follows has consisted of a protein, roasted veggies, and a grain (normally rice) but no restrictions really

By the way, does anyone have a good recipe for a chocolate/green smoothie? I know my chocolate craving is about to intensify in the next couple days.

By the way, does anyone have a good recipe for a chocolate/green smoothie? I know my chocolate craving is about to intensify in the next couple days.

Here's a good one I found

• 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish (optional)
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon superfood greens (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon hemp powder (optional)
  • 1 cup ice
Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
  2. Top with extra cinnamon, if desired.

• 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 cup ice
Directions
Thanks Kylie, this was delicious. I tried it last night. The cinnamon really added a nice touch and enhanced the flavor of the chocolate. I actually had one of the mini packets of superfoods from Whole foods. I didn't have hemp powder though.

Thanks Kylie, this was delicious. I tried it last night. The cinnamon really added a nice touch and enhanced the flavor of the chocolate. I actually had one of the mini packets of superfoods from Whole foods. I didn't have hemp powder though.

Awesome! I'm actually going to try this today so thanks for the report:) It sounded so good when I found it.

I love eating healthy smoothies.One thing I prepare is malunggay with banana smoothie,I add honey.It tates good.

The best tasting green smoothie I had before was this green mangoe smootie. It was, as usual, blended, with sugar, and some amount of milk, and the finished product is a fresh, light green colored and a bit sour tasting mangoe smoothie. The usual mango smoothie uses ripe yellow mangoes. It's also good but less the sourly taste of the green one. It will definetely perk you up especially when the green mangoes are in season.

When it comes to smoothies, I usually wrap up my meals with them. To me, they sort of act as a dessert, especially if they're packed with plenty of sweet fruits. However, with regards to green smoothies, I actually use them as a pre-meal drink because I want all those vitamins and mineral to go straight to digesting.

That being said, I try to actually limit my green smoothie intake. Vegetables like kale are fine for green smoothies, but a lot of people make green smoothies using spinach and drink them on a daily basis, which can result in kidney problems. Many dark leafy greens contain oxalate which promotes kidney stones, so you need to watch out for that.

Before I did drink pure healthy fruit smoothies in my fasting window, but I stopped doing it because it makes me feel full thus when the time to eat my meal comes, sometimes I can't a lot.

I like them as a quick way of getting in a wide range of nutrients. I feel like with the hour eating window, sometimes it can feel difficult trying to get in enough fruits and veggies, but smoothies tend to work as a remedy for that!

I love smoothies and in fact a friend jokingly said that she will gift me with a smoothie maker for Christmas. However, my smoothie is not the green thing because I have to be honest that it doesn’t agree to my taste buds. I once tasted a smoothie made of cucumber, kiwi, pineapple and another vegetable that I suspect was gourd. It was bland that I would rather make a pineapple smoothie without the green.

• 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 cup ice
Directions
This a good recipe. I will try this recipe in the near future when I have the time and ingredients. I can not really drink a pure green smoothie so I'm looking for recipes like this. Thanks for sharing this recipe.