Any tips to do while you are diet

hey guys, Any tips to do while you are in a diet and what should i do and what should not do. Iv'e started my diet last week and the result is not much big, Because i only lost 4 kg. Thanks for advance

Are you sure you lose 4kg in one week? I think that's a lot but anyway it's okay to continue what you are doing do not overdo everything.

If you had lose about 4kg already then you are on track but don't over do it so that you wouldn't get tired easily OMAD should be a lifestyle and not a one time off,so taking it a bit slowly would be more beneficial to you.

You started your diet last week and you already lost 4kg? No offense, but I don't know what you were expecting because that is way more than you actually should have lost.

A healthy rate of weight loss is about 1-2 pounds a week, which would mean the maximum amount you should be aiming for is about 1kg per week. Anymore than that and it could be that you're legitimately starving yourself, which is obviously unhealthy.

I'd actually recommend eating more in this circumstance, because losing weight at this rate isn't sustainable and you could end up doing more harm than good.

I don't know if you realize it, but 4 kgs in 1 week is already a lot of weight lost, and can actually be too much already, so you might want to look over your calorie count and micro and macronutrient intake per day to ensure that you are at least getting the right amount for your desired weight.

Wow! That's way too big already. Good job! It was so drastic and I hope you'll be able to continue what you have started. But be sure to take care of yourself.

4kg is about 8lbs and it's very easy to lose that in a first week. I new someone who lost 10lbs on their first week at a weight loss club I go to. Many people can lose big numbers in the first week. the 4kg will be water weight so don't be upset if after it slows down a little. Just keep doing what your doing hun :)

4kg is about 8lbs and it's very easy to lose that in a first week. I new someone who lost 10lbs on their first week at a weight loss club I go to. Many people can lose big numbers in the first week. the 4kg will be water weight so don't be upset if after it slows down a little. Just keep doing what your doing hun :)
Wow! In a span of one week, you lost 10kgs? It is amazing that many have lost so much with this diet. Personally I have never tried to reach that weight loss.

Wow! In a span of one week, you lost 10kgs? It is amazing that many have lost so much with this diet. Personally I have never tried to reach that weight loss.
No I didn’t say I had. I said I New someone from a weight loss club who had lost 10lbs that’s about 5kg in one week.

I think if you want to lose more you can just lower your food intake which shouldn't be too hard once you've gotten used to your routine and don't need as much to feel full. I myself never would have thought it was possible to just eat one meal per day when I was just starting and now I'm also cutting down on the amount on that one daily meal and it doesn't feel too much like a sacrifice since I don't feel as hungry anymore afterwards as I did when I was eating multiple times a day. I think substituting better food and ingredients like fruits and vegetables and taking out carbohydrates and sugars could help greatly in helping you lose weight quicker as well as exercising more. However, you might also want to not change things too drastically too quickly since it could be dangerous especially if you have existing conditions and are not being monitored by a professional. At the very least I think do more research on your specific circumstance and try changing your routine bit by bit so you don't end up doing too much harm in the process of experimentation.

While you are on a diet, stay focus. There might be a lot of temptation but don't be swayed! Focus on your goal of being fit. For better results, I suggest that you look for a diet plan that you will enjoy. Like based on my experience, intermittent fasting worked well on me. It does not feel like I'm restricting myself too much because I still get to eat what I want.

There's no such heavy preparation when it comes to start practicing a proper diet. All you have to do is you make sure that you have set your mind totally that you want to start it. Discipline is next. By minimizing your food intake especially if you are used to eat a lot. Refrain from eating unhealthy food. Just eat rightly or even just right enough with a regular exercise. Most especially, be positive at all times. Stay focus on what you are aiming for. So that you won't get stressed or even under pressure while you are starting practicing proper diet.

I think 4kg in a week is losing too much weight too fast, you have to eat more, the best results one should get is losing about a kilo a week.

Losing 4 kilos for a week is already a big thing!. Before, in a week I am only losing 1 or 2 kilos even if I do exercise everyday. Maybe it depends on your workout and daily routine meal so I guess you really tried it hard.

As others have said your weight loss already sounds like a lot. I find the biggest thing for me is ensuring I stay well hydrated. It keeps me feeling energetic and keeps hunger pains away!

I am confident that I can also lose more than 5 pounds in a week and maybe even double that figure. However, it is easier said than done because in my preparation for OMAD I am still being hounded by the problem of hunger. When I go hungry, I feel dizzy and it’s not a good sign although I am not diabetic and has no issues with my digestive system.

hey guys, Any tips to do while you are in a diet and what should i do and what should not do. Iv'e started my diet last week and the result is not much big, Because i only lost 4 kg. Thanks for advance
If you lost 4kgs. in a week then your doing great. I remember during my first week I hardly lost a kilo. So, whst ever you're doing now just keep on doing it. And be consisitent on your eating and exercise. Drink a lot of water.