am a food addict OMAD day 13/ am 5.7 lost 11lbs and from 40inch waist to 33.6inch so far happy

to be honest I started OMAD by accident - was so busy at work for 3 days solid forgot to eat until 5/6pm and never do breakfast anyway not hungry in the morning.

anyway I was doing it without realizing it haha so I must confess it was very easy - I guess mind set since did not suffer or died during those 3 days haha! now on day 13 and results so far are amazing.
do not work out , yeah I should lol but never been a gym fan but on low carb high fat/keto. am 5.7 started 198lbs now 187lbs - last checked in was 3 days ago so my results are for 10 days so might be more
being a food addict it helps me to control it and I feel its now manageable... 30lbs to go!!

Congratulations @charming-joy. Great job. I think OMAD is amazing especially for food addicts. Because you're not constantly thinking about food it stops being a novelty. I 've been on OMAD for a number of months. I never thought I could do it at first, but I did it. The most important thing is keeping yourself busy, before you know it, its time for your meal and you're not even hungry. This is the only way of eating that has enabled me to loose weight and keep it off without really starving myself.

Great one there ,it always good to take the bull by the horns to achieve success at the end.I will urge you to continue and be happier with the outcome. Good luck and update us on your journey.

Congratulations @charming-joy. Great job. I think OMAD is amazing especially for food addicts. Because you're not constantly thinking about food it stops being a novelty. I 've been on OMAD for a number of months. I never thought I could do it at first, but I did it. The most important thing is keeping yourself busy, before you know it, its time for your meal and you're not even hungry. This is the only way of eating that has enabled me to loose weight and keep it off without really starving myself.

I am on week one and I understand now about keeping busy. I had to figure out what to do at lunch time at work. I now have more time to walk or read. It felt so strange.

That's great and congratulations. It's good to know that being so busy helped you with OMAD. Dieting while working really is possible, but i think you need to start on your exercises just to make sure you stay physically healthy. Anyway you have it covered, keep it up...

Wow. Congratulations to you! Keep it up girl :)
Make yourself busy all the time ;)
You will serve as an inspiration to us to continue our diet though it's kinda difficult at first.

I also have problems with compulsive eating and I would eat large amounts of junk in my 4-6 hour eating window. So far I love OMAD. It has helped so much. I’m glad to see others are experiencing the same thing!