Almond Milk as a low-carb OMAD drink.

Almond milk is a very healthy drink, and it has very few calories (around 39 per cup), and less than 2 grams of carbs. It can be used in place of regular dairy milk or cream, either for drinking during your eating window, or just as a substitute creamer for tea or coffee during your fasting hours. It has a lot of important minerals that we need, especially when we are rebuilding our bodies through intermittent fasting and OMAD.

Almond milk is super easy to make if you have a blender or even with a food processor. I just soak about a cup of dry unsalted almonds overnight, and keep them in the refrigerator during hot weather (or they will spoil).
After rinsing them really good, I put the almonds in the blender with about a quart of water and some vanilla flavoring, and about 2 Tbsp of coconut oil and then blend it all up really well. Some people will also strain the milk, but I don’t mind the little bit of extra fiber, and if you are adding to to a green smoothie, then you won’t even notice the little bit of pulp.
You can also add a scoop of protein powder for extra protein, but it will have less calories and carbs if you do not add anything else.

Here is an interesting article that explains more about the nutritional benefits of almond milk.
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/almond-milk.html

Almond milk is very healthy. It's especially very heart healthy. I can't believe that it took my husband and me practically 50 years to discover it. My husband has always had a hard time digesting milk products. He either used soy milk or goat milk. One day we were introduced to almond milk. He uses it when he makes himself a cup of chai tea. These days, almond milk is a regular every drink. I'm glad it's sold at the local grocery store and that it's not very expensive.

I have come across the almond milk in another forum but I did not read the details in full. There is no almond milk here although I guess i is available in Landers and S&R, those 2 supermarkets that specialize in imported items from the US and Europe. But with the instruction of @Happyflowerlady we can make almond milk. Perhaps almond milk can be our source of protein because nuts have proteins.

I never had tried almond milk but I sure love the almond nuts. I like eating almond when I'm reviewing for my exams when I was still studying. It helps me to focus more in the lesson that I'm reviewing. I will look for almond milk in our supermarket so that I can try it now.

Almond milk is a very healthy drink, and it has very few calories (around 39 per cup), and less than 2 grams of carbs. It can be used in place of regular dairy milk or cream, either for drinking during your eating window, or just as a substitute creamer for tea or coffee during your fasting hours. It has a lot of important minerals that we need, especially when we are rebuilding our bodies through intermittent fasting and OMAD.

Almond milk is super easy to make if you have a blender or even with a food processor. I just soak about a cup of dry unsalted almonds overnight, and keep them in the refrigerator during hot weather (or they will spoil).
After rinsing them really good, I put the almonds in the blender with about a quart of water and some vanilla flavoring, and about 2 Tbsp of coconut oil and then blend it all up really well. Some people will also strain the milk, but I don’t mind the little bit of extra fiber, and if you are adding to to a green smoothie, then you won’t even notice the little bit of pulp.
You can also add a scoop of protein powder for extra protein, but it will have less calories and carbs if you do not add anything else.

Here is an interesting article that explains more about the nutritional benefits of almond milk.
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/almond-milk.html

I've heard a lot of good stuff regarding almond milk and I've tried it once, I bought one in a store and I like the taste. I really didn't know that it can be made it at home. Thanks for the recipe. I'll experiment and try it on other native nuts we have here.

I've heard a lot of good stuff regarding almond milk and I've tried it once, I bought one in a store and I like the taste. I really didn't know that it can be made it at home. Thanks for the recipe. I'll experiment and try it on other native nuts we have here.

I have also made coconut milk the same way; but it just takes longer to make it at home. You have to get the fresh coconut, drain the coconut water, and crack the coconut and then get all of the meat out of the shell before you can make coconut milk. With the almonds, I can store them in a jar, and just soak a cupful overnight when I want to make fresh almond milk.

I also tried an experiment with raw peanuts, and it worked just fine; but I hated the taste. Maybe with roasted and unsalted ones it would be better, but the raw peanuts tasted sort of like raw peas.

There is a LOT more nutrition in home made almond milk, as well as none of the chemicals and fillers that are in the kind they sell in the stores.

I don't really drink that much milk anymore and do not use that much milk products as well since I don't really drink coffee or eat cereal but my family does use milk a lot and for the past few years we've mostly just had almond milk or soy milk in our refrigerator instead of cow's milk. I prefer soy milk to almond milk and I would admit that I would still prefer regular cow milk to other alternatives but considering it's an ingredient that I'm not really that much attached to I have always been willing to just use the substitutes instead, and I agree that they do taste good just in a different way and since they are much healthier alternatives I really would recommend others to make the switch as well.

I agree Almond milk is very healthy. Almonds are an extraordinary wellspring of Vitamin E and has cancer prevention agents, which assume a crucial job in dispensing with the destructive radicals from your body. It's capacity stuffed with against maturing properties. Almonds likewise repair the harmed skin tissues inside and help quicken the arrangement of new cells. Thus it additionally upgrades the tone and surface of your skin.

I love almonds! I usually buy them at S&R and consume them as snacks. I like to pair it with raisins and dried berries. Right now I am into soy milk. I will definitely try how to make almond milk without straining them. I like fibers in my OMAD diet diet.

Almond milk a bit expensive than any other milk. But the benefits you will get from it is definitely much bigger than its price. You can grab it in any grocery store.