Alcohol on holidays

Hey guys, so Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I am in need of a much needed break. I was wondering what your thoughts are on drinking during the holiday season. Should I go ahead and have a few drinks? I'm going to spoil myself on thanksgiving of course, but I also want to drink with my family.

Do you think this will cause a hiccup in my fitness and diet? I only plan to do this during one day, and plan to jump back to omad the next day though.

I use holidays as cheat days anyway. So a little alcohol on your cheat day should be fine. Just don't go overboard and drink too much. I maybe have a few beers or some wine. Not too into liquor and all that though.

But yeah, it should be fine in moderation.

Yeah, if you have cheat days, use a holiday as a cheat day. I do this on thanks giving and Christmas. And some other holidays as well.

Not on Halloween though lol.

I say do it. As long as it's a cheat day, and you go back to your routine the next day, you should be fine.

When on holiday myself, I tend to drink a few myself. Mostly coffee brandy, or some wine of course. I try not to drink beer, as that's a lot of calories. I'd prefer to still eat/drink as healthy as I can.

Yeah you should go. You should reward yourself once in a while. Also, its not just about drinking but you'll also be able to have time for your family like sort of a bonding moment lol.

I never condone the use of Alcohol. but with that being said I highly doubt having a cheat day is going to hurt your overall OMAD diet if it is just for a brief amount of time. especially thanksgiving. definitely a great choice of cheat day. can't blame you.