A Great Discovery With OMAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more do we expect from OMAD! This has not been written in the books about OMAD. It is bonding families.

Two cases made me rejoice. A boyfriend and girlfriend doing OMAD together. They treat one another as role models. They motivate each other. They plan a holiday when they would have lost weight. This is a great story. I call it a 'success story'.

There is also this story where a mother of fifty has remained young due to OMAD. She motivates the daughter. This is a great success story too.

Do we have more such stories out there? Give them out.

Well mine isn't about family but friends,before now some of my friends at the gym never knew anything about OMAD until I told them about it and about three of them decided to try it out so now we are like watching one's another back and we are motivating one another to carry on.

My mom has remained keen to continue doing Omad when she discovered that her belly fat started reducing. This is one of the good things that has to do with doing Omad as well.

That's indeed a motivating example, when a couple does OMAD together. My father used to tell me how he tried to do OMAD once, back when he was living with his parents many years ago, but he just couldn't. His family members would urge him to consume a lot of different food and he eventually gave up. Then prior to my birth, he and my mom met and used to do diet together. They had a lot of toxins (they moved from a country with bad ecology), and the local doctors told them to do jogging in the morning (that's how they met, thanks to the same doctor), and to consume purely vegetables salad once in a day.

My mom has remained keen to continue doing Omad when she discovered that her belly fat started reducing. This is one of the good things that has to do with doing Omad as well.
Nice one my Friend. We're you the one who introduced the diet to her or had she already started even without you having found this platform. If you Introduced it to her then it is such a sweet story.

Having an inspiration to keep going in OMAD is very important. Whenever I feel hopeless and wanting to give up already, my partner kept on telling me that he won't bring me to a beach if we don't reach our target. It sounds controlling but I see it as an inspiration. With him, I think I can make things possible. Right now, we both lose almost 3kgs already and we're happy about it.

Well mine isn't about family but friends,before now some of my friends at the gym never knew anything about OMAD until I told them about it and about three of them decided to try it out so now we are like watching one's another back and we are motivating one another to carry on.
OMAD works well with others. You need to encourage one another. That way it is quite easy. Challenges too are shared and that is a good thing to have people you do OMAD with.

A partner can be a great inspiration in OMAD. They are there for you as a shoulder to lean on. You are actually aware that there is someone that you are in this together. So you keep on.
Having an inspiration to keep going in OMAD is very important. Whenever I feel hopeless and wanting to give up already, my partner kept on telling me that he won't bring me to a beach if we don't reach our target. It sounds controlling but I see it as an inspiration. With him, I think I can make things possible. Right now, we both lose almost 3kgs already and we're happy about it.

OMAD works well with others. You need to encourage one another. That way it is quite easy. Challenges too are shared and that is a good thing to have people you do OMAD with.
Yes,having 2-3 people on the same diet is really a positive thing to do because the people will be an eye to one another to motivate one another to keep up with the diet. I'm kind of an inspiration to others because I always try to check up on them almost daily.

Taking part in OMAD has made my life a far more better than it used to be in all ways possible. Now, I'm more healthy than I have ever been in all my life. Lost weight and flush out my system on a regular basis with detox drinks.

OMAD is awesome.

Yes,having 2-3 people on the same diet is really a positive thing to do because the people will be an eye to one another to motivate one another to keep up with the diet. I'm kind of an inspiration to others because I always try to check up on them almost daily.
I have not yet found somebody we can do OMAD together. My wife tried only a week and fell on the diet. Two of my children just laugh at me. They think am depriving myself of food.

Nice one my Friend. We're you the one who introduced the diet to her or had she already started even without you having found this platform. If you Introduced it to her then it is such a sweet story.

The thing is that my dear mom never knew of how good Omad is as she was looking for ways to register at the gym. When I gathered information about Omad and had a discussion with her was the moment she decided to give it a try and trust me, I know she is happy that she did.

The thing is that my dear mom never knew of how good Omad is as she was looking for ways to register at the gym. When I gathered information about Omad and had a discussion with her was the moment she decided to give it a try and trust me, I know she is happy that she did.

Well, still getting her to register at the gym isn't a bad idea. It's absolutely good to combine OMAD with working out at the gym or at home as well if she doesn't have time to make use of the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.