81 days

That's really a good news for you. Being achiever of what you wanted is really a tough job. Good work and you try hard so much. I've there so I know how you feel. Keep on doing what's good for you. Omad is not only for weight loss. Omad is also good for those who want to live a healthy lifestyle

Keep it up my friend. It's not easy being committed to one's diet plan if you are determined to do so.

81 days is not one week. I don't think that in my first trial in OMAD reached 50 days and I broke it and begin all over again.

This is good encouragement and motivation for new people in OMAD never to give up.

That's really a good news for you. Being achiever of what you wanted is really a tough job. Good work and you try hard so much. I've there so I know how you feel. Keep on doing what's good for you. Omad is not only for weight loss. Omad is also good for those who want to live a healthy lifestyle

I think that Omad is turning out to be a lifestyle for me as I have been able to understand the benefits of doing Omad which is pretty fine. Once more, you get to enjoy some good times with the diet when you eat nutritious meals as well.

Congratulations for your achievement. I'm still on my way to my goal but I could say that there is a real progress that I could see. My weight is losing more than I could expect. Hoping that I could get the same positive results as you had.

im at 81 days now
and i have met one of my goals
i have been able to go off my insulin

one of my other goals was to stop binging
and i havent yet but it is greatly reduced

and even tho weight loss wasnt a goal for me
I have lost 11 pounds
Progress in the right direction. There is nothing as good as achieving your goals.

Am lighter and my belly is going away. I feel agile and can do manual work a thing I could not do before OMAD

Progress in the right direction. There is nothing as good as achieving your goals.

Am lighter and my belly is going away. I feel agile and can do manual work a thing I could not do before OMAD

Exactly! When you meet your set goals in what you do, it gives you innate motivation to keep doing it and improving for the better.

It even gives you a lot more confidence to introduce other into the same thing because you already have good results to show for it and convince them.

im at 81 days now
and i have met one of my goals
i have been able to go off my insulin

one of my other goals was to stop binging
and i havent yet but it is greatly reduced

and even tho weight loss wasnt a goal for me
i have lost 11 pounds

@pinkbell ...This is excellent news!!! You are doing very well. I am impressed. OMAD is a life changer.

Excellent results..Continue doing what you are doing ;)

Well done. Keep going, 81 days is no small deal. They are people who never manage to eat the OMAD way. I'm really glad about your insulin. My advise is that you should be patient about the binge eating. Since starting OMAD and maintaining this way of eating for the last 9 months, I have stopped craving junk food. Every weekend I used to have chocolates, crisps and all types of junk food. My taste for them has now dissipated. I now crave healthy food. I occasionally binge, but on things like bread which is not as bad and I get back on OMAD right away.