5/10 workout during OMAD?

Hi all!
5/10 workout is an express way of training developed in China to develop endurance, lose weight, and build up muscles. Basically in the first 30 days you run 5 kilometers per day + 50 pushups/squatting. After 30 days you increase that number to 100 + 10 kilometers.
Is this training compatible with OMAD? Would my food consumptions be sufficient.

I believe that the answer to that depends on several things, @Alania . If you are overweight and burning fat for fuel, then you certainly have plenty of fuel to sustain the exercise.
Many bodybuilders follow an OMAD regimen, and with great results.
The second thing that is important, is that you eat nutrient-dense foods for your OMAD meal. If you live on pasta and cupcakes, you are not going to get the vitamins and minerals that you need from your meal, even if you ate that 3 times a day.
Regardless of whether you are following an OMAD diet or not, you need to fuel your body with healthy foods if you expect it to run at optimum performance, and be able to have a good workout.

I believe that the answer to that depends on several things, @Alania . If you are overweight and burning fat for fuel, then you certainly have plenty of fuel to sustain the exercise.
Many bodybuilders follow an OMAD regimen, and with great results.
The second thing that is important, is that you eat nutrient-dense foods for your OMAD meal. If you live on pasta and cupcakes, you are not going to get the vitamins and minerals that you need from your meal, even if you ate that 3 times a day.
Regardless of whether you are following an OMAD diet or not, you need to fuel your body with healthy foods if you expect it to run at optimum performance, and be able to have a good workout.
Well the 5/10 workout is designed for express fat burning and muscle build up within 90 days. According to the Chinese it was created for office workers who take short breaks. But I'm not sure whether if I'm required to change my diet, it's not specified, which is weird.