4 Days on Omad

I did OMAD From Mon-Thurs then Friday I ate a couple meals. But Saturday & Sunday I ate terribly. and now Today Monday 8/27/2018 I have started OMAD again. I am really aiming not to mess up on the weekend again.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
I did OMAD From Mon-Thurs then Friday I ate a couple meals. But Saturday & Sunday I ate terribly. and now Today Monday 8/27/2018 I have started OMAD again. I am really aiming not to mess up on the weekend again.

Welcome Tichi2590! Happy to have you! Keep going and never look back! You can achieve your goals!

Don’t worry if you mess up, @Tichi2590 ! We are all learning a new way of eating and losing weight, and just like learning to ride a bike, or drive a car, we will flub it up from time to time.
The trick is exactly what Jimmy says, “Keep going and never look back!”, and let the past stay in the past. It is when we let a mistake derail us from our goal that we have to worry about it. Otherwise, it is just like any other learning experience. We just take what we can from the experience and try to avoid what made us mess up.
When I was reading about OMAD, I read that we should give ourselves at least a month to adapt, both for our body and our mind, because our body is learning a new way to process food, and our mind is learning when we can eat now.

No pressure my friend. Do it slowly and never go back to your old ways. You had courage to start you just need to keep going. Believe in yourself you can do it. You may stumble but you can always stand up and try again. It is important that you keep on trying.

You are still on track even with the little mess you had weekend it happens to some of us all the time you don't need to relent just go ahead and see how you can control your mind and all will be fine again

@Tichi2590 good on you welcome and well done. OMAD sometimes can be tricky especially when you first start. This is because its mostly starts in your head which you get right in time. I agree that the trick is to power through. Before you know it you will be doing it all the time. For some of us who do it all the time we still go through periods that you really don't feel like doing it and when you can manage to do 1 or 2 days a week or even that week you can't just do it. Just keep on keeping on and before you know it you will be doing it all the time. Good luck on your new journey to weightloss and better health.

It is hard in the beginning but if you motivate yourself and set a goal you may succeed to stop eating so much, it will be easier with time.

Don't worry ro messef up.. It's okay if you mess up sometimes. The important thing is never give up of your diet. Doing it slowly is better than not doing it at all. You can do that!

You're on your adjustment period at this time and it's normal. Just continue what you are doing and be motivated with your goals. Everything should be done step by step, and as soon as you have adapted the diet, no one can stop you from achieving what your body goals are.