10 minute exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying your best and that is good. One thing that is necessary is that you are doing well with keeping fit. The reason for such is that it will make you remain pretty fine for the day to day activities.

Yeah. This is also part of the reason why I exercise. It starts my day right. I notice that if I exercise I feel more energized and I can focus more.

10 minutes might not be that huge but it better than nothing, it might still add up gradually to give reasonable benefits though increasing will have been a lot better.You can focus on cardios during the 10 minutes since you are trying to maintain weight, it will help keep your heart rate up,help jump start your metabolism which will help you burn calories all day.

It all depends on how far your body can carry you when it comes to getting into workout drills. Some people can do more than 10 minutes every day while some could do less than 10 minutes. It's all about being consistent with your workouts because it's the only way to getting your desired results.

It all depends on how far your body can carry you when it comes to getting into workout drills. Some people can do more than 10 minutes every day while some could do less than 10 minutes. It's all about being consistent with your workouts because it's the only way to getting your desired results.
I agree. when you have a 10 minute routine it is time to avoid laziness and do quick but more drills. I once had a friend we used to train with who went all in when it came to training. I do not advocate for crazy speeds that could hurt you but try to have some form of swiftness in that you actually burn more calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.