My Progress Log 2023

Day 1 of OMAD and down to 280.2lbs. I think this will be my last post for a while. I'm still going to weigh myself daily and maybe just post every week and give my weight for the week.

I am down 20.5lbs in one month! 275.5lbs today! Still continuing with OMAD and I feel like I've made great progress. Will continue with OMAD even though some days are harder than others, but its obviously worth it.

You are doing GREAT!!

Just curious....besides you and me, is there anyone else actually actively using this community? Seems like everything I'm ready is quite old....
Hi ladies, I thought the same thing. Where is everybody in now March 2023! I was so excited to find this website. I started IF 16:8 on Feb. 17th this year and now doing OMAD 23: 1 as of March 1st. Lost 4 pounds so far. Want to lose 16 more pounds and keep it off! Health benefits are most important and weight loss the bonus. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because I could not find my way back to this forum (lol

You are doing GREAT!!

Just curious....besides you and me, is there anyone else actually actively using this community? Seems like everything I'm ready is quite old....
Hi ladies, I thought the same thing. Where is everybody in now March 2023! I was so excited to find this website. I started IF 16:8 on Feb. 17th this year and now doing OMAD 23: 1 as of March 1st. Lost 4 pounds so far. Want to lose 16 more pounds and keep it off! Health benefits are most important and weight loss the bonus. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because I could not find my way back to this forum (lol

You are doing GREAT!!

So I'm back after a long break of doing OMAD. I realize that it works and to be successful I need to continue to do this for a lifetime. So my weight this morning was 275.4 after being up for the past couple of months. So I'm back at 20lbs lost!

It was at 280.4 a few days ago. In 3 days of doing OMAD consistently, I'm already down 5lbs which is just amazing but I also know it's water weight and the real weight doesn't start for another 5-10lbs.

I'm not sure if I will continue to do keto and for now just focus on eating better/limiting fast food which has been the culprit in my weight gain. I may even go vegetarian. Who knows?

So I'm back after a long break of doing OMAD. I realize that it works and to be successful I need to continue to do this for a lifetime. So my weight this morning was 275.4 after being up for the past couple of months. So I'm back at 20lbs lost!

It was at 280.4 a few days ago. In 3 days of doing OMAD consistently, I'm already down 5lbs which is just amazing but I also know it's water weight and the real weight doesn't start for another 5-10lbs.

I'm not sure if I will continue to do keto and for now just focus on eating better/limiting fast food which has been the culprit in my weight gain. I may even go vegetarian. Who knows?

So week one is down and I'm at 271.6lbs which is 8.8lbs down since I started back on OMAD. I think this is the most I've lost in one week. I am definitely going to keep it going.