MIRROR - A mirror with a screen for fitness

For those who don't know what MIRROR is, it's a literal mirror, but with a screen to watch fitness videos. It's kind of a cool idea, but I don't see a real point in it. All it adds to me, is that it allows you to watch yourself, maybe to match exactly what is on screen, idk. But I can't imagine myself buying something like this. I much prefer working out with a regular tv over something like this.

What do you guys think. Would you use something like this to aide in your fitness?

Their site:

I saw some ads for it a while back. Not sure I see a point in it. I guess it could be used to help you do certain workouts better, but thats all I see it being good for. Plus I heard you could make your own mirror like this if you had the know-how to do so.

Saw the ads for it. I gotta say, it is kind of cool. It's probably way too expensive for my tastes though, so it's something I doubt I would ever buy. As well, I wish it looked more like a tv, but I guess that'd defeat the purpose of it being a mirror.

I think they aired a commercial during the Superbowl this year. I think it's pretty cool, but it's not something I really need. If I had the money, that'd be different, but I don't think I need it.

I can see why people would buy it though. If it works for you, awesome!

I hate seeing myself in a mirror, so something like this is not for me. I can see why some would want it though. I'm just not into seeing myself in a mirror. It bugs me.