Will you recommend OMAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to recommend Omad with your friend ,family and with the people you know?

I was doing OMAD like almost 3months now what I can say its really recommendable to those who are really willing to do their diet. One meal a day its a best way to have the body that you really want.

Yes, I do recommend OMAD to anyone I know because this diet helps to lose weight without making exercise, or work too much, all you must do is to keep the diet, focus on your goals and eat healthily.

I would recommend OMAD to those who are willing to do it. OMAD is not easy to do actually. It requires a lot of motivation and eagerness. The battle is between you and your desire.

Definitely. It's the only diet plan that worked for me. But before recommending OMAD, I will ask my friend to seek advice from a doctor. Not because it worked well on me doesn't mean it will work on everyone. It's better to be sure because our main goal here is to be fit and healthy.

Yes definitely, one of the most effective program i have done. The information and method available specially in this forum really helps specially when you have doubts and questions about OMAD.

I will recommend OMAD once I lose all my weight. I find coworkers, family and friends can sabotage me if they know I am on a diet plan. This way I can stay focused and not hear negativity. I like coming to these forums to get away from that.

I absolutely would. OMAD is the absolutely best. It's the only way of eating that has allowed me to have control over food. Food does not control me anymore I control it. I feel amazing on it. I feel energized and practically jump out of bed these days even though my life is really stressful at the moment. I have already recommended OMAD to my dad. He has been on it for about a month he has lost quite a bit of weight and already feels good and full of energy.

I am the first to try this and planning to continue to see results and if it does work for me with no negative effects to the health, I'd definitely recommend this for the whole family :)

I was thinking that I could probably only really recommend it once I start showing visible results so I'm mostly just waiting on that. If or when that happens it will probably be very easy convincing most of my family that what I'm doing is indeed very doable and that it works because admittedly they know I'm a bit lazy and kind of flaky lol so if they see that even someone like me found success in this method then they will probably be convinced that it's a method that's easy to do. I definitely would recommend this diet to anyone regardless of whether I have proof or not though because it just sounds and feels sensible and it really helps with curbing food habits that you've acquired along the way since only having to worry about temptation once a day is much easier than imagining having to deal with it three times a day seven days a week.

I have felt the effectiveness of OMAD and I've been recommending it to my friends for the past month. It's a very easy to start diet. It's not to picky on what foods to eat and it's not strict when it comes to how long your eating window should be.

Yes, I will definitely recommend OMAD to the people in my circle who badly need to lose weight. However, I am not into OMAD yet and I am still in the data gathering phase. But once I am successful then I will spread the word, of course. When I learned about the after six diet from a cousin, I instantly believed because I had seen the result in his body. So maybe that will also be the case if OMAD will do me good then everyone will know about it.

I would suggest people to try it out, but I wouldn't force them to do it in the same way that I did because it definitely is one of those diets which is not for everyone because it can be very different from how people usually eat.

I would tell them what OMAD is and I let them decide on their own. Some people I know are willing to spend a lot on shakes that promised to lose weight or some supplements. I mean they are really willing to spend money to lose weight. The good thing on this one is you don't have to purchase any formula or what have you. It just takes discipline as long as it will fit their lifestyle. It's only recently that I gained weight so I yet have to show them how effective it is.

I have brought about 3 friends into the diet and 2 are actively involved while the other 1 is still trying to make up his mind.Recommending OMAD to anyone should be done in a more fun way it will help draw people more to the diet since people most times don't like the idea of eating once a day.

OMAD is the best easier way of cutting weight and I really recommend my loved ones to adopt it because it is the simplest way of loosing weight and keeping fit without any extra costs like having to pay at the gymnasium or paying a choreographer for exercises in order to cut weight.

I’ve sort of given up on trying to convince people of the benefits of OMAD. I come from a community where tradition rules over all, but I personally feel that tradition is the number one enemy of progress. People love to stick to their three square meals a day, loaded with excess carbohydrates and sugars.

Because they’ve been eating that way for generations, they’re downright shocked at the thought of intermittent fasting. “You’ll get sick if you eat that way! You’ll be anorexic! You’re going to die!” They completely ignore the fact that none of that will happen as long as you’re properly managing your macro and micro nutrients.

If someone asks me about OMAD, I talk to them about it, but I don’t go out of my way to inform people anymore.

Yes I will definitely recommend OMAD to everyone. I don't have anything to say but great things in regards to this eating routine. For me it has been exceptionally sheltered and valuable. In light of my therapeutic outcomes, my weight reduction expanded marginally when I changed to One Meal A Day diet. My vitality levels also expanded. And I positively say my lifestyle has been awesome when I started to a OMAD diet.

I will definitely recommend OMAD with my friends and families. It is a good and healthy diet for those people who really want to lose weight. I will tell them how much weight I lost with this diet so that they could get inspired with it. I will also tell them how thankful I am that I have learned OMAD and hoping that it could also help them on losing weight.

Seriously, it's not even a question anymore if I'm going to be recommending OMAD to any of my family members and friends because I have already done that without thinking about it twice.

Looking at the benefits one can get from doing OMAD is something that's good to suggest to the people whom you love because they can it can be beneficial to them healthwise.

I have been on Omad since June and I have to say that it has really made me lose some pounds that training alone won't have made possible. I get to understand that for us to work better, there is need to keep things we do known to people around us and this is the reason you should share the good news of Omad with friends and family members around.

Status
Not open for further replies.