Why is water important to your diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink Water to Lose Weight First of all, water has no calories, is fat-free and cholesterol-free, and is low in sodium. Second, it is an appetite suppressant. Third, water helps the body to metabolize stored fat. How? Well, when the kidneys do not have enough water, they cannot function properly. The liver steps in as a backup, but doing so hinders its ability to metabolize fat effectively. The fat thus remains stored in the body, and you gain weight.

You forgot that also depending on the area that you reside in you can choose water as a source of heat or cold. You can drink water to cool off at the time you are having a bask at the beach and temperatures are hot. You might also drink some warm water to avoid excessive cold in the mouth and body.

I did not know about the thing about the kidneys and liver and how lack of water can actually hinder fat loss. I've actually been guilty of not drinking enough water from time to time so I know I'll be more careful with that starting now because I never knew it could actually hinder all I'm working for by doing OMAD. Thankfully I do drink a good amount of water throughout the day though so I'm not really all that far off from a healthy amount so I'll just have to add a bit more I guess.

I take more of water now as my fluid because of it health benefits.Water helps to suppress hunger especially now that on a diet that means I need to eat once a day,hunger pangs will come up but water act like a suppressant to keep me from eating more calories and water has no calorie content so one can take it in without guilt unless sodas.So it good to take more water daily.

Well, on a diet or not water is very essential to our body. And water is so helpful in our diet because it helps to digest every food we take in our body. And in OMAD, drinking water helps me because it makes me eat lesser food. It helps me to obtain the full state and diminish my hunger faster every time I drink a lot of water when eating.

Well, on a diet or not water is very essential to our body. And water is so helpful in our diet because it helps to digest every food we take in our body. And in OMAD, drinking water helps me because it makes me eat lesser food. It helps me to obtain the full state and diminish my hunger faster every time I drink a lot of water when eating.

It's actually recommended that you should br drinking about a gallon of water a day to stay properly hydrated. Not only does it help with eating less food, it helps you sleep at night, be able to exercise properly, have clear skin, and be able to focus. If you're constantly in a state of slight dehydration you could really do a lot of damage to yourself.

I don't joke with drinking water since my doctor told me the immense benefits of doing so. Taking water is essential especially when you are trying to find ways to live through the diet that you are doing.

It also helps to increase our metabolic rate so we dont get tired easily. And water really is one of the best key in diet, especially in Omad. By drinking water in appropriate time it increases our metabolism to 96 percent.

I totally agree on this. I am fan of drinking water and I drink water regularly as part of my diet. I have read a research before and it said that it is also good for the body if we will drink water before anything else in the morning. It helps our body to remove toxins from our body and helps us in our diet.

Drink Water to Lose Weight First of all, water has no calories, is fat-free and cholesterol-free, and is low in sodium. Second, it is an appetite suppressant. Third, water helps the body to metabolize stored fat. How? Well, when the kidneys do not have enough water, they cannot function properly. The liver steps in as a backup, but doing so hinders its ability to metabolize fat effectively. The fat thus remains stored in the body, and you gain weight.
Water is very necessary in dieting. It also makes you full and not feeling hunger pangs. It helps you wash out toxins in the body. Water prevents dehydration. These, what you said and many others make water vital in dieting.

I knew water is important! :D I LOVE water. Really I do. I drink it all the time. At home, school, friend's house- EVERYWHERE. I didn't know it helps the liver to metabolize fat tho. Thank you. Everyday is a day to learn something new!

I don't miss out taking more water every day than any other items that I consume or drink. I take 2 glasses of water immediately I wake up in the morning, 2 glasses before I start to eat and more when I'm done eating. I also drink water for just no reason but to keep myself hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.