I wonder your motivation to keep on the omaddiet. With me it is the sense of wellbeing that I feel.
Am assured of lowering my diabetes and blood pressure. In overall OMAD assures me an anti-aging and an extension of my lifespan. What more do I need in life?
What motivates you to keep on the OMAD diet?

Last edited by a moderator:
The weight that I losing is one of the best factor that motivates me doing this OMAD diet. And the good physical benefit I am feeling right now makes me continue this. I love how I feel with my body like I am so energetic and light unlike the days when I was not on a diet.

I have unfortunately strayed from my diet a few weeks and in a way it was good for me because I got to experience again what it's like to be back to my previous lifestyle and the feeling really is much different. When I'm just eating once a day I feel much lighter and a lot less bloated and also my body just feels tighter. It's just a diet or lifestyle that doesn't feel too much like a sacrifice and it feels like it's how we should be living anyway, and the reward is much greater than the sacrifice so it really feels like to me like the way I'd like to live for a very long time if not forever.

What motivates me most is the aim of losing weight gradually and being in shape. I hate to be overweight because it will definitely tell on my health so I keep going with OMAD so that it can increase my well being and overall health.

My motivation is to lose weight for me to gain confidence. I was so shy and get picked always at school because I was so fat. That's the biggest motivation I have. I don't people to jugde me again because I'm fat. Right now, after doing Omad for 2 years now. I already achieve my body goal and I'm in the way maintaining it.

The thing that motivates me to do OMAD is my boyfriend. He promised me to bring me to a beach someday and I like to be body ready for that. I am planning to wear a sexy swimsuit by the time that we could get a chance to pay a visit to a beach. That's the thing that inspires me the most to do OMAD.

This might sound cheesy but what keeps me on is my brother's little angel. She was just born this year, and this little new blessing made me think twice about my health. I wanted to live longer. I want to spend so much time with that baby. And hopefully in the future, have a family of my own.

This might sound cheesy but what keeps me on is my brother's little angel. She was just born this year, and this little new blessing made me think twice about my health. I wanted to live longer. I want to spend so much time with that baby. And hopefully in the future, have a family of my own.
Oooooooowwwww! That is so very sweet my friend and a very noble reason to want to maintain perfect health. I think that the baby would be so much proud of you when they grow older and acknowledge your nobility. Keep up.

The thing that motivates me is that I am going to get married soon and I would like to wear a cropped top on my wedding day. I have to loose weight for me to have toned abs. For sure my diet and discipline will pay off if I keep on going!

Easy, the weight loss. I started on OMAD as a joke. I wanted to eat low carb, but could not afford to do this because eating modern/high protein and moderate/high fat is expensive. I was still determined to loose weight so I started OMAD. I woke up after 4 months and I had drastically lost weight. Sometimes I fall of the wagon for one or two weeks. At the moment because I'm stressed I'm not really doing OMAD. However Its easy to get back to it like I will on Monday. What motivates me is remembering how much weight I have lost and how much I still want to loose.

Well, it's losing weight that got me into OMAD in the first place because I was weighing over 100 kg and it was a very serious problem for me.

I had difficulty in breathing well, mobility and general fitness. Ever since I started OMAD, my weight dropped to 75-80 kg ever since. This is why I'm so happy with OMAD.

The weight that I losing is one of the best factor that motivates me doing this OMAD diet. And the good physical benefit I am feeling right now makes me continue this. I love how I feel with my body like I am so energetic and light unlike the days when I was not on a diet.
Same! Weight loss is why I started with this diet. Now I see that OMAD has a lot of other benefits but that is the main motive why I am still pursuing this lifestyle. Plus there are a lot of days when I eat more than once and I feel bad in those days!

What motivates me to do OMAD is a desire to stay healthy, balance myself, and make sure that I'm not overeating or mindlessly consuming calories. By doing OMAD I keept myself in check and actively work towards a better me.

I've been OMAD for a while and apart from all the accompanying health benefits, I look younger than my age-mates. So technically since I don't age as fast as the rest of the people gorging themselves on food all day, I'll continue doing OMAD so I can get to enjoy feeling young and full of vigor much longer.

What motivates me most is the aim of losing weight gradually and being in shape. I hate to be overweight because it will definitely tell on my health so I keep going with OMAD so that it can increase my well being and overall health.

Losing weight is the biggest motivation that I have. I don't really want that life where I will look plump and not fit for the activities that I set out to carry each day. So, this is the reason that I started doing Omad as well to achieve a greater goal at the end.

Aside from losing weight by doing OMAD, one of the greatest things that motivates me to do OMAD is the fact that I can discipline myself. Being disciplined means having control of my body, and I really like this thought. Being able to do OMAD gives me a sense of victory and confidence over other matters as well; I always tell myself that if I can do OMAD, I can most certainly be disciplined enough to say, study or work out. OMAD is basically habit, and I am a sucker for habits. Creating good habits can definitely take you to places.

Losing weight is the biggest motivation that I have. I don't really want that life where I will look plump and not fit for the activities that I set out to carry each day. So, this is the reason that I started doing Omad as well to achieve a greater goal at the end.
Yea,getting into those nice clothes we once dumped can really be motivating to do more so OMAD diet is really enticing especially when our weight loss target is almost met.

Yea,getting into those nice clothes we once dumped can really be motivating to do more so OMAD diet is really enticing especially when our weight loss target is almost met.

See, there are numerous reasons that should make us to do Omad and lose weight. Now, I don't feel shy when I am walking simply because doing Omad has helped to reduce my weight which is pretty nice as long as I am concerned.

I hope OMAD brings better A1C numbers and also I need to loose some weight.

I watched some of the youtube videos from Dr. Fung also, and then I bought the Obesity Code ebook and read that, and it totally explains what causes diabetes, especially type 2, and how insulin regulation is key to reversing diabetes, as well as promoting weight loss.
An overweight person spikes more insulin than a normal weight person if the eat the exact same portion of food, so our body has to deal with more insulin resistance and more fat storage than the non-overweight person does. The OMAD and fasting resets our insulin , so that we don’t automatically spike more than we need for what we eat; but it takes a while before it will get totally back to what it should be.