What kind of meat works best in a keto OMAD diet?

In a Keto OMAD diet what would be the best Meat to eat? I'm currently on this diet and im eating a combination of Chicken and Pork.

I think the last time I checked that OMAD does not recommend any particular food so long as you don't eat above the recommended daily calories.I normally have eggs for protein, sometimes i have steak sometimes I have liver sometimes I have chicken. Eat whatever helps to fill you up and enables you to stay okay until the next day. In my opinion chicken can be pretty filling. If you feel that is unhealthy, just remove the skin. For pork watch the amount that you eat cause it may be high in fat.

I actually wouldn’t worry about the fat content in pork while doing keto, because fat is actually an essential part of the keto diet. When doing keto, you ideally want to get approximately 75% of your calories from natural fats, 20% from protein, and 5% from carbohydrates.

Dietary fat becomes a concern when you’re eating a high-fat, high-carb diet (i.e burgers and French fries, potato chips, soda and other foods high in refined sugars). However, when you enter the state of ketosis, your body uses fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates, making it an essential part of your diet.

While I normally wouldn’t recommend it for people on a regular balanced diet, foods like bacon, pork chops, pork belly, chicken with skin, butter—basically any form of natural fat—are perfectly fine on keto.

But a word of warning, they’re perfectly fine as long as you aren’t eating any carbs. If you eat enough carbs to trigger an insulin response/spike, you're going to be storing that fat rather than using it, which is obviously a problem.

I think the last time I checked that OMAD does not recommend any particular food so long as you don't eat above the recommended daily calories.I normally have eggs for protein, sometimes i have steak sometimes I have liver sometimes I have chicken. Eat whatever helps to fill you up and enables you to stay okay until the next day. In my opinion chicken can be pretty filling. If you feel that is unhealthy, just remove the skin. For pork watch the amount that you eat cause it may be high in fat.
I’ve heard from so many people that chicken meat now is not the same as the chicken meat before. It is unhealthy with the too much fats that maybe caused by the feeds and chemicals given to them. Allergy to chicken meat is getting prevalent. My nephew is allergic to chicken meat likewise with one of our dogs. It seems that pork is healthier to eat than chicken meat.

I’ve heard from so many people that chicken meat now is not the same as the chicken meat before. It is unhealthy with the too much fats that maybe caused by the feeds and chemicals given to them. Allergy to chicken meat is getting prevalent. My nephew is allergic to chicken meat likewise with one of our dogs. It seems that pork is healthier to eat than chicken meat.

I've read that too also because of the chemicals in its food and of the medications and vaccines given to the chicken that makes chicken a bit unhealthy to those with allergies. When it comes to fatty food well Keto OMAD needs you to eat fatty food and low protein and carbs.

You are not restricted to any meal on OMAD. As long as the food you are eating is low on carbs, high in fat and moderate protein, you are good to go. This leaves so much room for several options from which people can choose from. Let me also say something about your chicken and pork diet. It sounds so yummy, but don't you think you should maybe add in some vegetables and fruits? I love fruits so much since they are a good source of essential vitamins and minerals. I also love taking them so that I can benefit from the natural water content instead of drinking water all through the day.

I
You are not restricted to any meal on OMAD. As long as the food you are eating is low on carbs, high in fat and moderate protein, you are good to go. This leaves so much room for several options from which people can choose from. Let me also say something about your chicken and pork diet. It sounds so yummy, but don't you think you should maybe add in some vegetables and fruits? I love fruits so much since they are a good source of essential vitamins and minerals. I also love taking them so that I can benefit from the natural water content instead of drinking water all through the day.

I also like eating fruits but I think eating a lot of fruits is not recommended in keto OMAD since you really need a high fat and low carb, moderate protein diet. It's really best to eat a lot of meats and dairy that can give you the needed fats.

I would say that chicken meat or fish is the best meat that can be eaten in the OMAD diet because it has less fat than pork and beef, especially the boiled meat.

Actually you need to have some fat to burn during keto OMAD that's why it's a high fat, moderate protein and low carb diet. I'm eating a lot of pork and chicken to get some fat into my system. Also dairy like butter and cheeses are good for a keto diet.