What are the best shake supplements that helped you lose weight?

I have tried a couple of shake supplements to give me more energy throughout the month and I see little results. I still have a thing for napping in the middle of the day. I don't like 5 hour energy drinks or energy drinks period because of the harm it causes to your body. Is there some that are healthy for you?

I’d personally avoid consuming pre-made shakes. They’re promoted as weight loss and fitness supplements, but the fact is that a lot of them are loaded with unnecessary amounts of sugar and carbs. Unless you're burning all of that off through exercise, you're not going to lose weight. Companies have to load them up with sugar or else most people wouldn’t bother drinking them.

I’d personally recommend making your own homemade smoothies and shakes. I’d recommend getting some classic smoothie ingredients—like fruits, berries, coconut water, soymilk, cacao—and learning some tasty smoothie recipes. Combine them with an unflavored whey protein isolate and you’ve got yourself a low calorie shake that should help keep you lean and healthy.

Any kinds of shake as long as it is made of the fresh fruit itself not the powder one. Powder shakes are not that healthy because of some ingredients that they add in to it. One more good thing about the fresh fruit is that you can taste that natural flavor unlike the powder one.

Try Slimfast Original - High Protein Smoothie Powder. It's a healthy and convenient way to get a low calorie meal. Also it tastes good when made into a shake or smoothie.

Try Slimfast Original - High Protein Smoothie Powder. It's a healthy and convenient way to get a low calorie meal. Also it tastes good when made into a shake or smoothie.
If you look at the ingredient list for Slimfast, the first ingredient is usually some kind of sugar, and some of the flavors have around 36 grams of added sugars, which is definitely going to cause an insulin spike.
There are much better carb choices than a protein drink that is mostly all added sugars.

I agree with what @DenisP said, it is best to make your own shake, and unflavored whey (or plant) protein can be added if you need extra protein.
Since almost any kind of a supplemental shake is going to throw you out of your fasting state, you can only have one with your meal , during your eating window, anyway.

I've taken some shake type drinks included in a program but it cost too much and it didn't seem effective enough to me when I tried the first part out so I gave it up. For energy I found a matcha type powdered drink that worked great and I think it's a good substitute for caffeine although it's also very expensive especially if you're planning on using it daily, but it really may be worth it since it's healthier for you. Other than that I don't really believe in shakes and supplements that claim to help you lose weight for the most part.

I would advise strongly against taking any company made shakes because you are not 100% sure of what they used in making them. Some are not even prepared in a hygienic environment which can be detrimental to your health and you should not forget some might have sugar in them.

The best thing to do would be to make your own shakes with fresh fruits just like @DenisP suggested and it's not even that hard to make. Go to the early morning farmers market and buy fresh fruits before the sun comes up and use them to make your homemade shakes.

I have this one called GluthaLIPO. It is trending in a social media and my sister sells it. I used it and it really made me lose some weight. What I like about it is it includes vitamins or elements that can make your skin glow and white.

My friends take HerbaLife. It actually helps as some of them were able to lose weight. But they didn't just rely on the product, they exercise and eat the proper foods. They substitute one of their meals with Herbalife. This supplement is very well-known here in my place. It also taste nice.

I would prefer drinking shakes made from natural fruits and not made by companies. We are not sure of how pre-made shakes were made and it may cause danger to our health. It would be better to drink natural shakes to make sure that the ingredients are safe and natural.