Stretching Exercises

Stretching is really an excellent exercise and one that is low impact too. In ther words, we can do some stretching without experiencing some discomfort or adding some stress to our hearts and respiratory system. In fact it is recommended that before any strenous exercise, stretching should be done first coupled with some good deep breathing exercises.

Stretching is really beneficial. It helps us prepare our body for the real workout. It's like initializing and switching our mind to "workout mode". So I suggest to always start with warm-up or stretching before doing any workout routines.

Stretching is indeed important before doing an extreme work out. The knee is upheld by the muscles, ligaments and tendons that are appended, so you ought to think about every one of them. My undisputed top choice knee extend is to bow on the floor and sit down as low as could reasonably be expected. My feet are pointed back with the tops squeezed to the floor.

No matter the type of exercise that you do on a daily basis, it is always necessary for you to use stretching to close it especially when we are looking at situations where you are unable to do heavy drills. It is a way to ensure that you avoid body pains which is something that I have got to notice as well.

I stretch a lot especially when I'm tired it helps replenish energy in me and gives me a good posture.Stretching is good especially after exercising to help calm ones mind and nerves and gives one renewed strength.it very good to avoid soreness,injury and reduce tension.it a good way of increasing flexibility.

In my opinion engaging in daily stretching exercises can help relieve stress and tension as well as improving flexibility thus avoiding cramps.
Stretching works wonders in our body. It promotes good circulation of the blood. It also promotes relaxation which is good for the mind. A good mind has good disposition in life. Stretching also promotes wellbeing.

This is essentially why so many people do yoga. A lot of people underestimate the beneficial effects of simply stretching. Before I even get out of bed, I give my arms, back, and legs a good stretch. Not only does it feel incredibly fantastic, but I can hop out of bed like a rabbit instead of slowly dragging my way out like a drunk slug.

I always stretch before going to bed as well, because loosening up my muscles and stretching my spine always help me fall asleep faster and get better quality sleep throughout the night.

Before getting into any intensive exercises, it's very important to engage in a well stretching drills in order to put your body in a good shape to carry out your workouts without any problems like injuries. It's just like some people who are full time into yoga exercises, it's plainly stretching exercises but on an increased level.

If you begin to plan to do an exercise you need to do first the stretching so that your muscles & joints will be loosen first. Best stretching exercise is during morning either do it indoor or outdoor. Before stretching do first the breathing exercise followed by stretching your head shoulder waist and your legs and feet. 10 to 15 minutes is enough time for streching. You can do it for 2 to 3 times a day.

Exercises of the body actually revitalises one. Stretching exercises go a long way in doing this. Stretching will obviosly stretch up muscles thus removing cramps and shapung your body.

Doing such stretches before the eating window comes in handy.

Of course it is. Stretching makes your muscles and tissues strengthen. It will avoid our muscles to weaken and it stretch up our muscles too that is a good thing for it. Your blood also will circulate properly. Those things are good to our body.

Of course it is. Stretching makes your muscles and tissues strengthen. It will avoid our muscles to weaken and it stretch up our muscles too that is a good thing for it. Your blood also will circulate properly. Those things are good to our body.

During the time I was still a teenager and very active in playing football (soccer), our team coach would never allow me or anyone to play official games without preparing well in training before the match and every training starts with good stretching.

I can remember asking him one time why he subject us to stretching always and he made it very clear to me that it's in order to avoid getting injured easily.

Stretching exercises are very important part of our daily routine. It should be done daily. Before doing any exercises, it would be best to do stretching first to warm-up the muscles. There was this time when I was practicing taekwondo and I didn't stretch, I ended up straining my leg muscles. It was very painful for a few days.

In my opinion engaging in daily stretching exercises can help relieve stress and tension as well as improving flexibility thus avoiding cramps.
Yes, but for some reason I never do them! Either I want to and don't have time, or I have time but simply forget. I have an app that includes stretch exercises and those are my favorite! Feel so relaxed after.

Stretching helps a lot especially if you are to be engaged in a task that will have you sitting for the better part of the day. Say for example you are an office person or even a freelancer who operates from a couch you need to do some stretches each and every morning to have the blood flowing.

Streching is really benefial to our body. It can helps our muscles to stay in shape and be flexible. Streching is very easy to do. It does not requires a lot of time and equiments. You can do that also just by staying home while being healthy.

You are definitely right on this as stretching helps our body to relax and adjusts it to gain and improve flexibility and also to take care of our muscles and joints before or after work out. Stretching definitely can improve our body's performance on day to day physical activities and could decrease the risk of injuries. Our joints become less flexible overtime and that can put us at risk for joint pain so stretching could maintain our body's flexibility even if we are less active.

Streching is really benefial to our body. It can helps our muscles to stay in shape and be flexible. Streching is very easy to do. It does not requires a lot of time and equiments. You can do that also just by staying home while being healthy.

Personally, I used to suffer from cramps a lot but it all started to disappear when I began to engage in a lot of stretching before and after working out.

If you have never suffered from cramps before especially in the calf or thigh, just pray it never happens because it hurts like hell.

Stretching is a way of relaxing your body muscle relieving its tension making your feel relaxed and warmed up. I have read an article before saying that everyone should stretch out their body once a day so that their muscles will be in condition in doing works throughout the day. It is also true that stretching will help our body to lessen the cramps that usually arouses because of lack of movement of that certain part of that body.