Share with us your training experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that so many people here don't know how to do a training program, so if you have a training program, share here for everyone or give your tips.

Well, I've been training for almost 5 years on the gym, and I really love it, and because I love it I never stopped.
What I most like to do in the gym are Deadlifts, Squat, and Bench (I love powerlifting too), so I do a mix of powerlifting training and bodybuilding training.
I choose 5-6 main exercises and I try to do at least 2 of them every day I train (I train 6 days a week), and then, I complete the training with secondaries exercises. For example:

Day 1: Squat, Over Head Press, Pull-Ups, some biceps and hamstrings exercises.
Day 2: Bench Press, Deadlift, some chest and triceps exercises

and so on...

Mine is a HIIT variation. I do as many pull-ups, dips, inverted rows and push-ups as I can in 10 minutes. Gives me a really good burn the next day. I do this 3-4 days a week

Body pain all over my body but I know that this will soon be worth it. I know that this is good for my health as long it is not too much. There is a saying that no pain, no gain.

When I was still in my early 20's, I was very obsessed with abdominal six packs, so most of my workouts routine focused on my abs development.

If I'm not mistaken, I do more than 100 abdominal crunches on daily basis. You know very well how painful it is with doing crunches abdominal drills but it got to a point where I stopped feeling pains at all from the drills.

I also do a lot of squats and planks as well.

Mine is a HIIT variation. I do as many pull-ups, dips, inverted rows and push-ups as I can in 10 minutes. Gives me a really good burn the next day. I do this 3-4 days a week

Wow! This is really good and one thing is that it helps to keep the abs in good shape as well. I enjoy doing the push-ups as it is a way to keep the chest broad as soon as possible.

I did visit the gym once in awhile not unlike before that I have regular schedule. I've been busy in ky work lately but inspite of that I still do light work outs every morning. I do jogging and squats.

Wow! This is really good and one thing is that it helps to keep the abs in good shape as well. I enjoy doing the push-ups as it is a way to keep the chest broad as soon as possible.

According to the research I read it's documentation online, it was discovered that over 90% of young people especially males prefer to have good abs, broad chest and wide shoulders. This is why you get to see more younger men and youth in the gym often.

Aside from exercising, proper diet is also needed. From what I've read, your diet has more impact than exercising. Though both of them are really important to be fit and healthy.

Aside from exercising, proper diet is also needed. From what I've read, your diet has more impact than exercising. Though both of them are really important to be fit and healthy.

Yes exactly, when engage in all kinds of workouts you can in the world today and still eats wrong, all the extensive workouts will amount to nothing and a complete waste of time.

I visit the gym thrice a week apart from the training I do nearly daily at home.i do routine exercises of all body part as instructed by the gym instructor and I repeat same when I'm doing same at home.I do little of lifting,body building and press up.But when once I become uncomfortable with it. I just stop.

I visit the gym thrice a week apart from the training I do nearly daily at home.i do routine exercises of all body part as instructed by the gym instructor and I repeat same when I'm doing same at home.I do little of lifting,body building and press up.But when once I become uncomfortable with it. I just stop.

As a result of most people's day-to-day lives programs, it's not everyone that have the free schedule to hit the gym often in a week. This is actually the reason why most people now tend to workout at home.

This is just the same thing with me because when I was free I used to go to the gym everyday and go for swimming on weekends but now, I hardly have time to go to the gym but I always go to swim which is a good exercise as well.

I last month started exercising again. I combine OMAD with exercise. The energy I have is amazing. No jokes guys working out on OMAD is sick. Its like working out on drugs. I do high intensity for 45 minutes 5 days a week, without missing a beat. No fatigue, no resting. It didn't even take me that long to reach fitness level. I know agree with all the views on the advantages of working out in a fasted state. I'm testament that you have more energy. From next year I will start lifting weights.

I don't have enough time to go to the gym to workout. This past 2 weeks now I did stretching targeting my arms, legs and abdomen. I just got yesterday the Wedo Zero Bike I ordered last week from o shopping, this may also help me to burn some excess fats. Since I can't go to gym, I bring mini gym in my house.

As a result of most people's day-to-day lives programs, it's not everyone that have the free schedule to hit the gym often in a week. This is actually the reason why most people now tend to workout at home.

This is just the same thing with me because when I was free I used to go to the gym everyday and go for swimming on weekends but now, I hardly have time to go to the gym but I always go to swim which is a good exercise as well.
You aren't doing badly at least you still take out time to swim which I know it a good cardiovascular exercise which can still help keep the heart rate high which can still help to burn calories,so you are still doing great as well.

You aren't doing badly at least you still take out time to swim which I know it a good cardiovascular exercise which can still help keep the heart rate high which can still help to burn calories,so you are still doing great as well.

The thing which is very enjoyable about swimming is that it's fun. I get to have fun while swimming and at the same time taking part in a good cardiovascular exercise. The only thing that happens to me right after swimming is that I get so hungry as it takes a toll on me but my liquid consumption helps me to take care of my hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.