Restarted OMAD on 3/11/2019

So I tried OMAD before and stopped. This is the first time I made it 17 days and I feel great. So glad I did not give up trying. I am 11 lbs. down at Week 3 and am starting to see some changes. I have a long way to go but know that this is the way of eating for me. I eat my meal at dinner time and drink water with electrolyte drop (no sugar of any kind) and hot tea during the day. I have been able to function at work without any problems. Glad to be back to chat with this group.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
So I tried OMAD before and stopped. This is the first time I made it 17 days and I feel great. So glad I did not give up trying. I am 11 lbs. down at Week 3 and am starting to see some changes. I have a long way to go but know that this is the way of eating for me. I eat my meal at dinner time and drink water with electrolyte drop (no sugar of any kind) and hot tea during the day. I have been able to function at work without any problems. Glad to be back to chat with this group.

We are glad to have you back @Kat Happy to hear that you have restarted the Omad diet. I remember you were on the earliest members and it really makes me happy to know that you are not giving up. Never stop trying to achieve your goals. I look forward to reading your progress.

Welcome back, @Kat ! I love your avatar picture, by the way. It reminds me of how Hawaii looked when I was just visiting there with my daughter last week.
Looking back over your posts, it seems to me that we are somewhat similar in our determination to make OMAD work as a lifestyle, as opposed to just a temporary diet to lose a few pounds and then go back to regular eating.
As I mentioned, I have been on vacation to Hawaii with my daughter, so we just ate where and when we wanted, and following a one meal a day routine was not always a possibility.
However, we should be back home again this weekend, and then I can manage my eating habits better and it will be back to the routine of fasting and then eating my meal, as well as going to the fitness center and exercising.

Thanks for the welcomes back. Jimmy i am reading back through your website and feeling more focused this time. Happyflowerlady I won a trip about 10 years ago to Hawaii and will never forget how beautiful it is. So glad you had a great time there.