Omad Vegan Diet - How to Eat A One Meal A Day Vegan Diet

Vegan diet is healthy than other diet. It is more organic. I used to eat vegan as my daily diet.
I would say that it gave me more energy than usual. Eating vegetables will make your body become stronger and healthful than eating non vegan foods.

It has always been known that Vegan diet is more than the food intake but a lifestyle or philosophy but this is rarely underlined. I believe that it takes a lot of discipline to maintain this lifestyle. If this is not rooted from this philosophy or motivation, it's easy to fail. Regardless of the proof or experimentation which cannot really state that Vegan diet is the main factor or sole factor of its success, we can never doubt its benefit to one's health.

We have a friend who has been a vegan for more than a year now. He is regularly posting his diet in the social media and I could see his meals. To be honest, I am after the taste of food that’s why I admit that I couldn’t follow the eating habits of a vegan. I tried it a long time ago particularly with the vegemeat that tasted bland. For those who are vegans, I admire your tenacity in depriving yourself with nice and delicious food that are made from meat.

One of a good suggestion for a diet. But sad for me I can't really eat vegetables. I think I need to learn how to eat vegetables because of my age.

I am so grateful that I was forced to eat vegetables when I was little since as I learned how to love vegetables so much. I eat bitter gourd effortlessly and all kinds of vegetables. I normally cook them stir-fried with a little chicken or fish and it's good to go.

Great article. I combine OMAD and low carb. I have been looking into ways into going vegan. I think they are different levels of vegan. They are vegans who are extremely strict and other who are moderate and have at least eggs. I would be worried about cutting out all protein from my diet. I think I would have a serious problems with lack of nutrients. I would also be worried about loosing lean muscle. Being on a diet that is high or moderate in protein protects from this. I'm not sure being vegan is the way to go. I know some of the people who do it, do it temporarily.